Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOSTER & DOMINION Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday Oct 30 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you all (who celebrate it) a nice Halloween!

Comment

• Not a bad double dose tonight. Again, Season 10 has some pretty good life in the final stretches, more than I gave it credit for during it's original run. See ya'll next week!

(P.S. I wore a Clark Kent outfit for work since we were dressing up today. Just getting out of it now. Wearing Clark Kent gear while watching Smallville. This has to be some kind of Superman Inception, right? )

Comment

• See you next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
          So, only three episodes left, next week are we going to watch only one or all three?
          The discussion is whether we watch Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman's third season episode Ultra Woman as a companion piece to Prophecy (if everyone watching has that episode) or the Smallville Pilot as a preparation for the Finale.

Comment

• Methinks, I'm gonna rewatch Bloodline now then Vessel/Zod. Basically a reverse PZ rewatch.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Doena
              The discussion is whether we watch Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman's third season episode Ultra Woman as a companion piece to Prophecy (if everyone watching has that episode) or the Smallville Pilot as a preparation for the Finale.
              I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it on time next week, so you guys decide and if I make it on time I'll stream L&C online. (I don't own any of the L&C episodes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tabularasa
                Again, Season 10 has some pretty good life in the final stretches, more than I gave it credit for during it's original run.
                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎