Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Your Favorite Villain on Gotham?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Your Favorite Villain on Gotham?

Batman has some of the greatest villains of all time. Which Gotham portrayal of these amazing characters do you find to be the most appealing? If I was to choose my favorite portrayal of a classic Batman villain from the comics, then I'd pick Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin. This show has done a great job at bringing that character to life. However, my favorite villain at the moment is Barbara. I've really enjoyed what's been done with her character ever since she's turned into a villain. Erin Richards does a great job at playing Barbara's crazy side while still remaining very sexy at the same time.
    Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin
    0%
    Fish Mooney
    0%
    Selina Kyle, the future Catwoman
    0%
    Edward Nygma, the future Riddler
    0%
    Carmine Falcone
    0%
    Barbara Kean
    0%
    Jerome
    0%
    Other
    0%

Originally posted by Lois_Lane_Fan
    Batman has some of the greatest villains of all time. Which "Gotham" portrayal of these amazing characters do you find to be the most appealing? If I was to choose my favorite portrayal of a classic Batman villain from the comics, then I'd pick Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin. This show has done a great job at bringing that character to life. However, my favorite villain at the moment is Barbara. I've really enjoyed what's been done with her character ever since she's turned into a villain. Erin Richards does a great job at playing Barbara's crazy side while still remaining very sexy at the same time.
    Well, you picked my two favourites, with Fish being my least favorite. I do have high hopes for the Riddler, but I am torn over him as I like Ed and Kringle so much.

Comment

I kind of like their take on Firefly though that arc isn't done yet. I just like that she was sympathetic in her first episode and that she didn't even want to be an arsonist but her family forced her into that life.

Comment

I voted for Fish Mooney, of course

She may not have been my favorite during the first half of last season, but I LOVED her arc towards the end. Plus, she scooped her own eye out with a tablespoon in an act of disobedience, which proved that she wasn't going to let any man tell her what to do. I LOVED that!

I wouldn't mind if she reappeared in the final season to settle the score with Penguin, either.

Comment

It was a near tie between fish mooney and the penguin for me... but Fish did have a raw edge to her, and like somebody else pointed out, she actually had the balls to scoop out her eye.
          so I voted for fish.

Comment

Penguin all the way! He's such a complex character. Fish is one dimensional and quite boring, Edward is of course what appears to be a schizophrenic and while that's interesting Penguin grabs my attention most. He's like this lost little boy who just wants to be loved and respected, but it's a dog eat dog world in Gotham and you have to take what you want, so being ruthless seems to be the way to go there.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎