0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - A Bad Dream
    0%

I gave it a 10, which is my first this season.

This episode was the OUaT I've been missing. The characters from Camelot [and Merida] were where they needed to be, which was supporting the central characters and their arcs.

I loved the continuity (of flashing back to Cora killing Daniel) in this episode. They should use continuity more often.

I thought the tear scene with Henry was a little schmaltzy, but the episode flowed so well that I didn't care.

I enjoyed watching Regina act like a bad***, complete with fireballs.

It was nice to see Merlin freed, too. I hope we see more him, he's kinda hot...

What Emma did was manipulative, but I got the sense that there was something else that happened that we don't know about, perhaps with Merlin.

I guess we'll see.

The trailer for next week looked really good, so I'm looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Aries83; 10-25-2015, 08:39 PM.

Comment

10. Nice to see Merlin. I'm surprised to learn that movie theater usher in Dark Swan was Merlin. I wonder how he pulled that off while trapped in a tree. We learn that Merlin has a lost love. I do question how come Merlin's tear on the dagger didn't work to open the box around the Sorcerer's hat. I suspect Anna's tear from resisting darkness was more specific to what was needed to open the box. Merlin's was a tear from lost love. I'm eager to see Merlin's backstory now. I wouldn't mind seeing less of Henry and Violet, but I'm glad their scenes served a purpose in tonight's plot.

Comment

I gave it an 8 because it bugged me that when Rumple "killed" Zelena, everyone went to the cameras to check to see who killed her but they didn't do the same to see who killed Grif.

Question: Rumple had been the Dark One for several hundreds of years and was around during Arthur's quest who was told to get the sword from the stone from Merlin. Merlin was also out of the tree when Emma was just a little kid. So, from a time-line perspective, wouldn't Rumple have been the Dark One at the time Merlin was imprisoned in the tree? But they made it seem like it was a different Dark One.

Comment

The others don't know Grif died. Everyone just believed Arthur about Grif having the bean and using it to open a portal out of Storybrooke. Merlin's warning to Emma and his prophecy to Arthur could've both been done while inside the tree. We just don't know how, yet.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎