Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Bad Seed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of The Bad Seed?

What did you think?
    10 - Good Seed
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad Seed
    0%

Rowena was great this episode. I'm beginning to despise Crowley. I do hope he gets his just deserts soon.

Comment

I like Rowena, but sometimes she feels a bit cartooney....Crowley always excels. He is in over his head I believe, and I think he just figured it out.

I think this season is spectacular so far.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
        I like Rowena, but sometimes she feels a bit cartooney....Crowley always excels. He is in over his head I believe, and I think he just figured it out.

I think this season is spectacular so far.
        Yeah, I think that was the turning point. I actually think that now we've seen Crowley have that epiphany that the darkness will consume a lot if not everything, I believe he'll try to reach out to the Winchesters.

Remember, Amara asked "and you would like this? If everything was bad/evil?" Then Crowley had that epiphany, saying he gets pleasure turning good people to bad (demons). If the darkness consumes humans and heaven, or all good, and let's say she keeps "uncle" Crowley alive, he'll be bored. He also knows he's over his head for sure.

Comment

I think in the end, Crowley will redeem himself 100% to the Winchesters (like Meg did) and will sacrifice himself for the greater good....he is still more human than he'd care to believe. He LIKES Team Free Will....

Comment

good episode

but Rowena was as annoying as ever, I hope Crowley kills her soon
            Last edited by taftvalue; 10-23-2015, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Not as strong an episode as the first two of the season, but it wasn't terrible.

Comment

So, “The Bad Seed”. My reaction (which seems to be in the minority, I see), honestly, was “meh”.

We start with Rowena and Mega Coven. I know what they were trying to do there but it just came off a bit silly. Then Rowena finds out Crowley is alive and kills the witches she was trying to recruit.

Sam and Dean are trying to find Rowena to help Cas, as well as looking into stopping the Darkness. I did love Dean’s line about God-- “it’d be nice if He would put down the Mai Tai and show up for work” and Cas kind of going ‘yeah, right, like that’s gonna happen’. Also Cas being chained up. I’m surprised that worked? I know Cas isn’t at full strength but still….

Crowley training Amara.

Rowena still recruiting.

Cas hearing angel radio.

Amara talking to older Amara and the Darkness says she’s mightier than God. I wonder if that’s true? If so, that’s a bit of a twist.

The angel and the demon meeting at the bar and sharing a drink. Cute but a bit pointless. Unless that was some form of foreshadowing?

Amara soul sucking demons.

Cas not being able to work the computer (I guess all that media that Metatron put in his head wasn’t helpful?) and finding Dean’s stash.

Dean and Rowena talking. And Cas takes off. Why, though? I mean, I thought the attack spell was just on Crowley? So why was Cas going after that girl?

Rowena spilling the beans to Dean about Sam’s deal with her.

WTH moment of the blonde girl telling Dean to “get a life”?

Dean telling Cas to let go and the angel obeys and then attacks Dean.

Rowena cures Castiel (or does she? I thought the Cas thing was supposed to last longer than this. Last spoiler I read said it would take about half the season for Cas to get out from under it? *is confused*) and gets away. Poor Sam, knocked down again. Sheesh!

Guy nanny/demon dead (yeah, we all saw that coming, right?) and Amara is now a teen. *refrains from saying anything about accelerated child thing*

So yeah, mostly this episode just felt like we were spinning our wheels. Aside from curing Cas did anything really get done?

One thing I was impressed by, however--Jensen’s directing. Not only must it have been hard for him as Dean was in a lot of this episode but I found his camera work and such to be so smooth that it did not distract (as some director’s ways do).

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎