Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "A Wanted (Inhu)man"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "A Wanted (Inhu)man"?

So Lincoln on the run. I don't know why but that story didn't get met that interested.

I enjoyed Coulson pretending to be POTUS and his interactions with Rosalyn. Her having the anti-Lola was a cute touch as well. Also, can't believe no one has made those jokes about Phil's hand before her!

The May and Hunter storyline wasn't that engaging to me either. Knew Hunter would make it through and that May would get to kick some butt. Pretty predictable, actually.

Lincoln betrayed and Phil making a deal with the ATCU. Huh.

But the best stuff was FitzSimmons. Jemma having such a hard time readjusting (surprised people haven't figured out that she is being bothered by too loud noises and too bright lights?). Fitz being a sweetheart and keeping the reservations and poor Jemma crying. All very powerful, touching scenes.

And Jemma's reveal at the end. She wants to go back? Why? I wonder if she left someone beyond there? A friend (or more)?

So not a great episode, for me, but the FitzSimmons stuff was definitely terrific!
    10--Just like May, this kicked butt!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Terrible
    0%

'A Wanted (Inhu)man' is a decent episode, in which Lincoln found himself having to run from the law, thank to a misunderstanding. I first saw this episode, when it was first on the air.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎