Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes Reborn #1.4 "The Needs of the Many"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is he even working for her...he's betraying his own kind.

Comment

Inhumans are on this show too?

Comment

Wait, they're Inhumans ...Disney got to the Heroes too

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          Inhumans are on this show too?
          So are we going to see Skye/Daisy.

Sad scene with Molly, especially when you remember her from the original series.

And Erica is pretty cold, referring to a child as an it.

Comment

Okay for starters... the use of the word "Inhuman" was really awkward considering SHIELD.

I feel like some of the stories need to come together more already. Some stuff seems so out of place, and I want more cohesiveness, maybe?

Did Joanne really walk out of the car WITHOUT the binder of names? And wasn't there something on fire in the car while they were talking? Was surprised that came out so early.

Loved the Mohinder voiceover. But I do think the story needs to move a little faster.

Comment

Also, considering what Molly Walker did, wouldn't her general area be a lot bloodier? Shame that happened, though. I liked her.... both actresses who played her. It's kinda dour when the kid they tried to protect is gone and the cheerleader is gone, too.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                Did Joanne really walk out of the car WITHOUT the binder of names? And wasn't there something on fire in the car while they were talking? Was surprised that came out so early.
                I think that was the whole point of the fire. It looked to me like they just had the papers with the names, rather than the binder, and that was what Zachary Levi's character set fire to, isn't it?

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                Loved the Mohinder voiceover. But I do think the story needs to move a little faster.
                If this was going to be a full season, I would think the pacing was great. But realizing that there's only eight (?) more episodes, yeah, they need to speed it up a little.

And I agree. The Mohinder voiceover reminded me just how wonderful it is to have Heroes on TV again.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎