No announcement yet.

Finally back! with more bad than good

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back! with more bad than good

So fans of old and new, the series is back with powers so different and so awesome at the same time the diversity just gives you the original experience, but
    what about this mistery, seems familiar ..right? the same no idea of pretty much anything except the smallest pieces and crumbs that at this point, it is just annoying.
    Even up to the 3rd episode, not only there is almost no ties with the old series but just enough to start a chain of questions with of course half answers.
    I'm not going even to touch the fact that the mega plot-holes of the past (which were so few and repaired while the series progressed) are just copied and pasted here and just left there with a "new age artistic twist - like looking at some painted yellow dots calling it art of the year" , along with that doom is coming and the world needs saving but from what? how did it start? does no one actually have any question on how powers started?
    the drama and mistery should and will at some point be the downside of this series.
    So far only the actors and their performance are the saving point, the storyline shows no promise unless it gets back the excitement of knowing and understanding powers, how they're built and mastered I`m not even gonna get into the whole power origin topic, that's just a rabbit whole with no end or so far seems not clearly though through.
    I so hope this won't get trashed along its build-up to the finale with just speculations and questions with answers are with you and all that crap.
    If I had a power right know, it would be to stop people from screwing up things

The shows doing an okay job. Its obviously going to be treading over old ground with the stories, but all in all, its been half decent. On the flip side though, the SFX are a bit sub par in places.

Comment

at first i was pretty let down. but this new stuff is still better than the last season of the old series. maybe even the 2nd.

they're just getting a little timey wimey for my tastes with showing up 4 episodes of a timeline they were going to undo anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎