No announcement yet.

Nathan Fillion as Booster Gold?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Fillion as Booster Gold?

What do you guys think? http://comicbook.com/2015/08/23/nath...-booster-gold/

If Booster Gold does show up it will be in the DCEU.

The producers said DC and WB have bigger plans for him.

Blaze Comics was even in Man of Steel and they publish the Booster Gold comics in the DC Universe.

Comment

Id love it but what happened to the attempted Booster Gold tv series?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
        Id love it but what happened to the attempted Booster Gold tv series?
        I think Syfy didn't want to produce it and now DC are letting the movies have the character. The producers of Legends of Tomorrow said they want to use him but can't for the foreseeable future. I know that Zack Snyder said he wanted Booster Gold in the DCEU.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
          I think Syfy didn't want to produce it and now DC are letting the movies have the character. The producers of Legends of Tomorrow said they want to use him but can't for the foreseeable future. I know that Zack Snyder said he wanted Booster Gold in the DCEU.
          Booster Gold is tied up somewhere, but I don't know where.

I don't want Fillion as Booster Gold, though, nor would I think it'd be realistic to expect him to do it at least while Castle is still on the air.

Maybe Fillion can be Ted Kord from the out of shape Justice League International era. Bwah-ha-ha and all that.

Comment

I would actually want him to play Hal Jordan just because his voice is what I think of when I think of Hal Jordan since he voiced him so many times. He also could still convincingly portray him in live action.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎