Collapse
No announcement yet.

SACRIFICE & HOSTAGE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday July 31 2015

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SACRIFICE & HOSTAGE Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday July 31 2015

This week in Sacrifice Chloe and Tess are trapped in Watchtower, which has to be closed down to stop data theft, and Clark learns that Zod has powered up his army. Then in Hostage, Clark hunts for the Book of Rao, Martha's new beau Perry and Lois team up, and Martha is revealed as the Red Queen.

Leisl's Sacrifice banner

Leisl's Hostage banner

Start Time 9x20 Sacrifice / 9x21 Hostage:

US/Pacific: Friday, July 31st, 2015 09:00 PM / 21:00

US/Mountain: Friday, July 31st, 2015 10:00 PM / 22:00

US/Central: Friday, July 31st, 2015 11:00 PM / 23:00

US/Eastern: Saturday, August 1st, 2015 12:00 AM / 00:00

Europe/London: Saturday, August 1st, 2015 05:00 AM / 05:00

Europe/Berlin: Saturday, August 1st, 2015 06:00 AM / 06:00

Australia/Sydney: Saturday, August 1st, 2015 02:00 PM / 14:00

Who's in?

I like this double - which is just 5 days 5 hrs and 24 mins away.

I am off to England after this rewatch for 3 weeks. I am setting my youngest daughter up in London for her first teaching contract. No work in Australia for a very junior teacher, so she's heading OS to start her career. Exciting times. Her Mom would be proud.

I hope to keep up my rewatches but it will be 5.00 am in London, so I have my doubts!! I will continue to start the rewatch threads while I'm away. Shame I'll probably miss the Salvation/Lazarus double.
    Last edited by skully; 07-19-2015, 06:29 PM.

Planning to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
      I am off to England after this rewatch for 3 weeks. I am setting my youngest daughter up in London for her first teaching contract. No work in Australia for a very junior teacher, so she's heading OS to start her career. Exciting times. Her Mom would be proud.

I hope to keep up my rewatches but it will be 5.00 am in London, so I have my doubts!! I will continue to start the rewatch threads while I'm away. Shame I'll probably miss the Salvation/Lazarus double.
      Congrats to your daughter - how exciting to be off on her own with a new job! I'm sure you will miss her, though; that's a long way from home!

I have a daughter who is also studying to be a teacher - she has a couple of years yet to go, though.

We will miss you for the rewatches, but what a great opportunity to spend some time with your daughter!

Comment

Aww, lovely words, MrsK. Thanks so much.

4 days 1 hr 47 mins

Comment

3 days 6 hrs 10 mins

Comment

2 days 7 hrs 28 mins

Comment

1 day 1 hr 42 mins

Comment

If you want you can jump on a cheap Easyjet plane from London to Karlsruhe Baden-Baden for a day and I'll show you a nice corner of Germany.

Comment

As far as the rewatches go: we can also do a summer break. We only have one season left and we aren't that many anymore and you'd be sorely missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    As far as the rewatches go: we can also do a summer break. We only have one season left and we aren't that many anymore and you'd be sorely missed.
                    Are you suggesting we postpone until next week or take a break after this season?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                      If you want you can jump on a cheap Easyjet plane from London to Karlsruhe Baden-Baden for a day and I'll show you a nice corner of Germany.
                      Hehe, very generous, DJD.

2 hrs 57 mins

Originally posted by jon-el87
                      Are you suggesting we postpone until next week or take a break after this season?
                      I'm guessing DJD is suggesting having a summer break before continuing S10 from ep 2.

Comment

I'm here, I hope we have a rewatch tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by skully

I like this double - which is just 5 days 5 hrs and 24 mins away.

What an amazing experience, London sounds absolutely fabulous and it's my dream to go and live there. I hope she has an amazing time working there. Good luck!!!

Comment

26 mins

Comment

22 mins

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡