No announcement yet.

Similarities between Arrow and Daredevil

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dagenspear
    Insults shouldn't be involved in this at all. It's uncalled for. This is more of what makes you come off as more hurt. "he's not worth my time"? Come on. This isn't the way we should be over a tv show.

You liked season 2. That's fine. We're all allowed to that. But the writing was falling in season 2.
    Thank you for your support Dagenspear. The two of us seem to rarely agree yet what I appreciate on this forum is being able to hold a mature discussion about our likes and dislikes instead of being bombarded with insults and getting childish, unsubstantial arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDevil
      Thank you for your support Dagenspear. The two of us seem to rarely agree yet what I appreciate on this forum is being able to hold a mature discussion about our likes and dislikes instead of being bombarded with insults and getting childish, unsubstantial arguments.
      "childish"? We all can be better than that. I'm sure of it. We don't don't need to use anything that could put people down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
        "childish"? We all can be better than that. I'm sure of it. We don't don't need to use anything that could put people down.
        I won't apologize for that. My discussion was about the lack of maturity in Arrow and the person I was discussing it with was proving my point with each posting so I called it what it was. If that person feels offended by it then they should contemplate why I said it since I wasn't the one throwing around unfounded personal insults. I didn't compare them to Twilight fans, I compared the Arrow show to Twilight and I had a discussion about rabid Olicity fans earlier and the comparison to the poster in our discussion was as a rabid fan, the poster never gave me any inclination to suspect them of favoring Olicity.
        Last edited by DoubleDevil; 07-20-2015, 07:11 AM.

Comment

What does it make me if I think that Arrow season 1 was beyond ridiculous in its "wanna be dark" writing and that they got everything much better in season 2 (and season 3 went even worse than the first one in its ridiculousness, albeit for vastly different reasons).

Meanwhile, I think that the Daredevil writers really got the tone and the struggle of the protagonist, and I didn't see the tone changes jarring, but natural. It is in my opinion one of the finest live action superhero seasons I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDevil
            I won't apologize for that. My discussion was about the lack of maturity in Arrow and the person I was discussing it with was proving my point with each posting so I called it what it was. If that person feels offended by it then they should contemplate why I said it since I wasn't the one throwing around unfounded personal insults. I didn't compare them to Twilight fans, I compared the Arrow show to Twilight and I had a discussion about rabid Olicity fans earlier and the comparison to the poster in our discussion was as a rabid fan, the poster never gave me any inclination to suspect them of favoring Olicity.
            That person's attitude justifies no one elses attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Regol
              What does it make me if I think that Arrow season 1 was beyond ridiculous in its "wanna be dark" writing and that they got everything much better in season 2 (and season 3 went even worse than the first one in its ridiculousness, albeit for vastly different reasons).

Meanwhile, I think that the Daredevil writers really got the tone and the struggle of the protagonist, and I didn't see the tone changes jarring, but natural. It is in my opinion one of the finest live action superhero seasons I've ever seen.
              Personally I'd say you're the happy owner of a new used car while Arrow is still trying to sell lemons.

Comment

Fully finished Daredevil. More than half of the series was boring as hell for me. Nowhere good as Flash/Arrow imo. But the last 5 episodes were really interesting. Definitely will check season 2 out.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎