No announcement yet.

Smallville Characters on the Sims 4

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville Characters on the Sims 4

So I thought I'd share my Smallville sim 4 creations on here.

Clark Kent/Superman. I went for a mixture of Tom Welling from the Series and a little bit of The Clark Kent from the Comics.

Lex Luthor:

Kara aka Supergirl. Yes I know it's werid that her outfit is so dark and MOS-style when Superman's is so bright and cartoony. but those were the only working mods I could find.

Lois Lane:

Lana Lang, The town's princess:

Pete Ross:

Just realized that I forgot to post Chloe Sullivan. can't have Smallville without Chloe!

Comment

Wow, Lana Lang on the sims 4 had the worst 2 weeks in game and DIED from it and I didn't do anything to her. Turns out that if you put her in a game where she's just like everyone else and there's no narrative that always backs up Lana's side of things, then it shows how much of a failure she is.

The way I play the game, I do not control everything the sims do. I like to put them on high free will and watch what happens. So I did not engineer what happened to Lana here, as much as I dislike the character. In fact I thought what happened to her in game was kind of excessive and made me feel sorry for her. It was like the game suddenly hated this person more than I did. I will admit that I did find some of it funny, however.

week one:
      Day one, went to work for the diner as a waitress/chef again.. but somehow she failed things so epically that she was fired. The alerts I got about her day at work was the following--She overloaded the dishwashers so much that it flooded the kitchen, and broke it. She didn't get anybody's orders right, etc, and also overcooked the foods. So therefore, she was fired because of that.

Day two-- Lana Lang was completely depressed over losing her job. But her boyfriend Pete Ross who she had been dating for roughly a month in game, tried to cheer her up. Lana Lang cooked some fruitcake, which ended up being horrid quality but Pete Ross sat down and ate her fruitcake like it was the best thing ever. He told her she was a great cook. That still didn't cheer Lana up, even if it did help a little. She moped and hid in her bed for the rest of the day.

Day three--I had Lana purchase property in town so that I could build the Talon coffeehouse for her. I figured, why not have Lana try to run her own business like she did in the show?? This actually seemed to cheer her up, especially when she made her first sale.
      Day four was spent mostly at the Talon, as she struggled to run things on her own there, but too many people were coming in. She had to hire somebody to help with the waitressing....but the bad news were that the person she hired couldn't come in today but they could tomorrow. So as an result Lana had to do everything herself at the Talon.... which resulted in a lot of angry customers leaving because they were tired of waiting for her.

Day five--Help finally arrived but by this time Lana was already stressed out from the day before that not even a good night's sleep could cure her. So instead of making a good impression on the people she hired, she sent the time *****ing them out and making muffins to go with the coffee. Her employees thought she was kind of a *****y boss.

Weekend break, tried to make Lana de-stress by spending time in the hot tub with her bf Pete Ross. I even had Pete Ross give her massages and pamper her completely. Seemed to work, and so she started the next week with a cheery viewpoint. But turns out that Week 2 was even worse than week one... it was a disaster of epic portions for our pink princess.

Week two:
      Monday-- Everything seemed to be going great at work. Her employees picked up the slack by ringing up all the customers while Lana was working on making muffins that went with the coffee drinks that they sold. Sales were going up! But, a fire broke out while Lana was cooking... and the fire spread to over half of the Talon, killing off some of the customers and one of her employees. Lana survived the fire, but she became very stressed out and traumatized by the experience.
      She closed down the Talon and went home. I spent the rest of the day fixing the Talon back up to it's normal self again. There was a lot of urns over the place that I couldn't delete though.

Tuesday--I discovered that the only way to remove the urns was to have Lana "release their spirits". As seeing there was like a dozen of them this took a while. While she was doing that some ghosts were also hanging around and needless to say they were not feeling friendly towards Lana because of the fire she accidentally started. This made her sad and stressed out. as seeing she was not in the right frame of mind to work, she took the day off after that.

Wednesday--She was a workaholic so she became stressed out over the fact that she wasn't working yesterday. So she went into overdrive today, working her butt off at the Talon. this only made her even more stressed. Even a massage from pete ross after work didn't help.

Thursday-- Pete Ross proposed to Lana Lang in the morning in front of Lois Lane and the coffee maker. Lana Lang was still stressed from the day before, and as an result acted like a huge ***** by knocking the ring out of Pete's hands and yelling at him about how she didn't want to marry him. she then went to work.

Friday morning-- Lana Lang finally become so overstressed that she actually died from it. She died in the spare bathroom. didn't realize you could literally die of stress.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎