Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trailer For Legends of Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

New trailer that covers the origins of most of the heroes.

Comment

New trailer. With Superman and Batman easter egg.

The CW has released an official premiere date and a new trailer for DC's Legends of Tomorrow.

Comment

The new trailer confirms the January 21st premiere date.

Comment

That was really, really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
            That was really, really good.
            Also hopefully since it is planned to be a shorter season only 16 episodes there would be less filler because they planned for it to be that length from the start.

Comment

Are we certain this show is on the CW?

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                Are we certain this show is on the CW?
                Yes we are the only reason it doesn't appear to fall into the trappings of other CW shows is because it is planned to have a a lower episode count and it is planned as a quasi-anthology series meaning each season has a different overall story arch with some different characters and setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                  Yes we are the only reason it doesn't appear to fall into the trappings of other CW shows is because it is planned to have a a lower episode count and it is planned as a quasi-anthology series meaning each season has a different overall story arch with some different characters and setting.
                  Well, nice to see them try something different for once. The special effects look very good for CW standards too.

Comment

I'm massively psyched! I love The Flash, but if LoT is everything it looks like it could be, it'll be my favorite DCwU spin-off.

Comment

I'm curious about how this will turn out. It looks like such an expensive to make series. The only thing I can figure is that they'll have to keep it at a tight 12-13 episode season(s).

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                        I'm curious about how this will turn out. It looks like such an expensive to make series. The only thing I can figure is that they'll have to keep it at a tight 12-13 episode season(s).
                        It's been announced it's a 16 episode season.

Comment

This new trailer does have me more excited about the show, and it does seem different from anything the CW has done. Which would be a good thing.

If they make a serious effort in pulling back on potential melodrama (and related missteps) they've committed on both Arrow and Flash (yes, Flash has them too ), then LOT could have something good here. A shorter run may also help with keeping up the series' intensity and the pace -- I would wonder about their ability to maintain this if it were a longer 23 ep season.

Comment

Um im drooling. Yeah it looks THAT good! I thought i saw an Easter Egg or 2 regarding Superman and Batman! Ty folks for confirming that for me.

Comment

[SPOILER]It's probably Cold and Heatwave in the graves we see at 1:46. With the revival of Prison Break, they'll probably only have a limited commitment to LoT.[/SPOILER]

Comment

You could be right. I wonder how much warning the LoT writers had.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎