No announcement yet.

Trailer For Legends of Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer For Legends of Tomorrow

Be Warned there are some Spoilers that may be connected to The Flash's Season Finale

Last edited by KSiteTV; 05-15-2015, 01:39 PM. Reason: Link to the site, Jeff! :P

Looks great my reaction to the end was "He shrunk he shrunk!"

I did say that out loud while watching it.

Comment

Welcome back Caity.

Comment

I can not even talk right now I'm in so much joy overload!!!!

Comment

Definitely getting a Doctor Who vibe off this one...

And no, not just because there's one random British guy in the show.

And yes, that's a good thing.

Does feel a bit weird that Sara is alive and Laurel is not part of the pow-wow, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy

Does feel a bit weird that Sara is alive and Laurel is not part of the pow-wow, though.
            I see what you're saying, but I can absolutely see Sara demanding that no one tell her family she's alive. My concern is she was revived by the Pit... which means you-know-who knows (for those that haven't seen the Arrow finale yet).. which means he can completely mess with the Lance family in the future.

Comment

When it comes to her coming back by the pit it could mean that Ras daughter braught herback but didnt tell anyone. Not sure when it happens in the timeline.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                When it comes to her coming back by the pit it could mean that Ras daughter braught herback but didnt tell anyone. Not sure when it happens in the timeline.
                Problem there is.... why didn't Nyssa do that to begin with? That would be even less believable if Nyssa did it than if Ollie does it.

Comment

I think Malcolm did it because he is the new Ra's al Ghul and he needs Nyssa to follow his orders so he brought Sara back to get on Nyssa's good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt Blue
                    I see what you're saying, but I can absolutely see Sara demanding that no one tell her family she's alive.
                    Superhero show/movie logic.

That does sound like something they would do... and stupid.

I'm really curious how they do the Lazarus Pit thing. Pre-Arrow finale Ra's? Does Oliver do it? Does Laurel? Does Nyssa? Does Malcolm? Does someone else? Every single one of them is a big deal with different implications on the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                      I think Malcolm did it because he is the new Ra's al Ghul and he needs Nyssa to follow his orders so he brought Sara back to get on Nyssa's good side.
                      IF we argue that the entire season 3 of Arrow was Malcolm's plan to become the new Ra's Al Ghul, he could revive Sara just because he didn't really want to kill her in the first place. She was a means to an end and, now that he has achieved his goal, she can live again.

Heck, Thea could bring Sara back to overcome her own guilt.

Comment

This looks great. Pure crazy superhero fun!

I am so glad Sara is actually resurrected instead of being plucked out of time (that would have meant her going back to die in the end)!! I do not care how this fits into Arrow's timeline or whatever esp after the "awesomeness" that was the third season. As for Laurel, I am not too bothered by her absence. Her portrayal has improved (though her capabilities make little sense; she's gone from a bumbling vigilante noob to taking out League of Assassins members like a boss in a span of several months ) but I dunno....I find her quite dull esp next to Sara. She can stay on Arrow.

So it's Vandal Savage vs The Doctor Rip Hunter eh? Cool. Hope they do them justice.

That part where Rip Hunter calls them legends could have been better. Not a big deal.

I am getting a little tired of the Hawks being separated or appearing alone. It would be nice to acknowledge Carter.

Overall, I'm in; can't wait for 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy

Definitely feels like Doctor Who (of which I just got into a year or 2 ago) but, I like that they'll be time traveling. it's funny how, when it was only Arrow, this universe was initially grounded; three seasons and two spin-offs later they've embraced that these are comic book characters; there's nothing grounded about them.

Comment

Well, this looks pretty good. I'm in.

SPOILER ALERT: The Atom shrinks. I'm glad they finally figured that out.

Comment

I dislike Arrow and stopped watching...but THIS is awesome! Looks adventurous and action packed!

So Rory became the Doctor, I mean Rip Hunter and they brought Sara back AND kept Laurel away?! It's like a miracle!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎