Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"My Name Is Oliver Queen" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He stole Zods line.

Comment

They really could end it right here! Not even a cliffhanger. I mean Ray blow up his building but, we know he survives.

Comment

So ollie retired? ok now hes going to hang out on the beach sipping maragritis with batman and superman lol

Comment

Good Finale

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            They really could end it right here! Not even a cliffhanger. I mean Ray blow up his building but, we know he survives.
            It is weird that it seems like a series finale but they wrote the finale after it has been renewed for a season 4.

Comment

He'll be back obviously. Damien Darhk and HIVE- Diggle is going to need help with that. Oliver would suit up again for Diggle.

Comment

Does anyone think there is going to be a timeline reset in the Flash which will change the events of the season 3 finale ? It felt like a series finale this episode

Comment

Just an idea, but with HIVE going to be a key concept going forward and Diggle most likely going to suit up for this, what do you think about the chances of as means of infiltrating HIVE, Diggle goes under cover as "Stone". This would be a nice little twist reference to the Teen Titan show. Fits the build of Diggle as well. I really did enjoy this episode I can't wait to see what they do as far as Hal Jordan goes. He got mentioned (presumably) on The Flash and with Oliver heading toward Coast City we may be in for a surprise!

Comment

the finale was pretty good. I do think the Flash finale will have some effect on what happens on arrow in some form or another. Maybe, total pipe dream, Diggle is actually "John Stewart Diggle" and will drop the diggle and become green lantern. More than likely not gonna happen, but i have to say diggle really does have a lot of charactrer similarity to jon stewart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue screen of death
                      the finale was pretty good. I do think the Flash finale will have some effect on what happens on arrow in some form or another. Maybe, total pipe dream, Diggle is actually "John Stewart Diggle" and will drop the diggle and become green lantern. More than likely not gonna happen, but i have to say diggle really does have a lot of charactrer similarity to jon stewart.
                      Sadly that's been brought up and dismissed by TPTB but they might have some other ideas. Personally I like John Henry Irons aka Steele for another option.

Comment

• What is happening?? I don't get it. Oliver gets shot by like 3 bullets by the cops and felicity flies in with the flying suit and somehow "saves" him?? How on earth would a flying suit save you from bullets in your chest?!

Comment

• oh sorry my bad. too impatient. league armor. okay.

Comment

• Just saw the legends of tomorrow trailer, it shows Sara climbing out of the Lazarus Pit and Ray shrinking for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
                              Just saw the legends of tomorrow trailer, it shows Sara climbing out of the Lazarus Pit and Ray shrinking for the first time.
                              Can't wait for Sarah's return and kinda looking forward to the shrinkage, too. 😊

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎