Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agents of SHIELD Season Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...try to kill you're own daughter, Jiaying needs to go

Comment

Fitz too!!!!

Comment

Was that necessary Mack

Comment

May smiling

Comment

Oh, great Ward is going to be a Hydra leader

Comment

Oh, Tahiti memory wipe for Cal

Comment

That's how it ends? the crystals were dropped in the ocean, they leaked out, fish absorbed them, fishermen caught those fish to make fish oil vitamins and now we'll have people mysteriously disintegrating or turning into Inhumans. I think the secret will be out sooner than later.

Comment

OMG!!! Simmons was sucked into that black symbiotic thingy

Comment

Did anyone else think Coulson would just grow a new arm by the end of the episode ? And it could still happen during the break ....

Comment

That was absolutely superb!

Comment

What an awful finale.

Jiaying being cartoonishly evil is poor characterization and a safe choice by the writers so that Skye can choose Coulson.

Crystals going into the water should end a lot of liife on Earth and not just the people who eat the fodh oil tablets

Comment

I must have started and stopped the stream 15 times before I was able to get through both of them. What a chore.

Comment

Personally, I think Coulson will get the "Luke Skywalker" treatment and end up with a prosthetic that ends up being practically identical to what he lost. As far as the crystals go, I was a little disappointed that they telegraphed what would happen with them. Given the seeds that were planted in previous episodes and Age of Ultron, it's no surprise that they took this route with the terrigen crystals (especially w/ the premise for Capt. America 3).

Comment

Originally posted by cmmorgan
                              Personally, I think Coulson will get the "Luke Skywalker" treatment and end up with a prosthetic that ends up being practically identical to what he lost. As far as the crystals go, I was a little disappointed that they telegraphed what would happen with them. Given the seeds that were planted in previous episodes and Age of Ultron, it's no surprise that they took this route with the terrigen crystals (especially w/ the premise for Capt. America 3).
                              I agree with all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                                What an awful finale.

Jiaying being cartoonishly evil is poor characterization and a safe choice by the writers so that Skye can choose Coulson.

Crystals going into the water should end a lot of liife on Earth and not just the people who eat the fodh oil tablets
                                Compromising your moral compass to protect your people is not cartoonishly evil, it is called letting your emotions get the better of you. Gonsalez should never have met with her much less mentioned the index. The index is were I feel the justification for her actions is the most acceptable. The index is like the mutant registration act. Forcing people to have a licence to live. Plus it probably doesn't help that the Whitehall had SHIELD connections and experimented on her like she was a Jewish prisoners in a concentration camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎