0%
    0%
    1 - Abort! Abort!
    0%

sweet mother of pearl that was great cant wait til next season

Comment

well its been fun guys see you next season

Comment

I gave it a 10. I thought everybody did a GREAT job.

Of course, I loved ALL of Lana Parrilla's scenes as Heroic Regina, plus Outlaw Queen.

It was also nice to see them give Henry LOTS to do, and I thought Jared S. Gilmore did a GREAT job.

There wasn't bad performance in this episode from anyone, either.

I thought the cliffhanger was really cut and dry in terms of what we can expect next season: The Black Swan! That's what I'm calling her, at least

I was a bit disappointed that Belle chose Rumple towards the end, but only because I liked the screen time they gave to Will/The Knave of Hearts throughout this season.

Other than that, I thought it was really, really well done.

Comment

An enjoyable end to an enjoyable season.

I liked that Henry was made the next author, and he made a great decision in breaking the pen. I'm also glad that Emma intervened to take the darkness into her- makes for a good story coming up.

And, The Sword in the Stone.

Comment

They didn't care about Rumple's heart getting dark earlier.. especially Regina and Hook. How come they did now?

Comment

I thought that was excellent, I was surprised that Henry was the new author but it makes sense. I'm just wondering how they will rescue Emma now that she is the new Dark One. I also knew the sorcerer was Merlin. I loved this episode.

Comment

Despite some of the obvious things I knew were coming (Henry being the next author, something causing the author's plan to fail), I was exceptionally excited with this episode.

Compared to last week's, I thought this episode was flawlessly done, and everyone did a great job. I especially LOVED the cliffhanger at the end, and it gave much more of a reason for the Emma-to-darkness trials now that we'll be dealing with her as the new Dark One in the next season.

I for some reason thought that they were going to go the Yen Sid route, but since they introduced Lancelot far earlier, I'm not surprised it's Merlin. Especially since that means we'll be getting to see Lancelot again in the very near future, as well as Camelot!

Also, pertaining to Lily's dad, do you think they're going to bring back The Dragon from season 2? So far, he's the only one that makes sense since it still seemed rather odd to introduce him without no backstory, only to kill him off a couple of seconds later. At the very least, I know he'll be making some kind of appearance in Lily's search.

Comment

A 10 for sure! Loved the episode- loved Snow going dark- and turning David into her "Graham"...very well done! Loved the crazy Emma being locked up. Cowardly Killeen was funny. HOORAY for HENRY!!!!! he was the hero of the episode!

I feel they didn't want Rumple's heart to die because the Dark One is all powerful and EVIL and it's only his heart (his love for Bae and Belle) that puts any reins on the Dark One inside of Rumple. Even Rumple was fearful what he would become without a heart.

LOVED Emma's rescue of Regina and taking the darkness into herself. Emma's heart is still (mostly pure) so she should be able to keep the darkness within at bay. Emma sees Regina as a friend and doesn't want to chance her going villian again!

As to the father of Lily - am I the only one who remember's King Arthur's full name? Arthur PENDRAGON? In the search for Merlin, I am sure they will find Lily's father. It will be interesting to see how Maleficent interacts with Lily and reacts when Lily's father is revealed.

It's going to be a great 5th season!

Comment

I gave this episode a 10.

It was good storytelling and everybody was hitting on all cylinders. I wasn’t surprised that Emma took the darkness upon herself because that is what heroes do and from beginning to end she was a hero.

I loved all of Regina’s scenes. After watching her last week and being reminded how evil she used to be, it is amazing to see how much she has evolved and I think Henry has a lot to do with it. Speaking of Henry, loved him as well in this episode. I think making him the author was a great idea because now when the series ends, we don’t have to worry about him being stuck in the land without magic because he can now move from realm to realm with ease.

I love Rumple and all his convoluted ways of doing things so it will be odd next year not seeing him as the Dark One. I am just curious why his heart was white when the apprentice put it back in his chest.

Snow and Charming were great as well and look forward to next year as they try to get the daughter back.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                      I am just curious why his heart was white when the apprentice put it back in his chest.
                      I just assumed it was because all of the darkness was neutralized by whatever The Apprentice did with the hat (he said it was similar to freeing him from the dagger).

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                        I just assumed it was because all of the darkness was neutralized by whatever The Apprentice did with the hat (he said it was similar to freeing him from the dagger).
                        I figured his heart would be red with no blackness on it so I wasn't sure if it being all white had a special meaning or not.

Comment

^^^ It might, who knows.

Comment

"I just watched the man I love die"

Wow, JMo really sold that scene. Perfect emotional payoff for Emma.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎