No announcement yet.

Once Renewed for Season 5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Renewed for Season 5

It has been renewed...So where do we go next?

A bigger question might be, what Disney movies haven't they pilfered for story yet? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      A bigger question might be, what Disney movies haven't they pilfered for story yet? Lol.
      They haven't gone full Disney yet...meaning bringing in characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, or just animal/creature centric Disney stories like: Lion King, Jungle Book, Monsters Inc., etc...could you imagine (I know we're dealing with a TV budget)

Comment

I think it will go to Camalot or Avalon to track down Merlin to save Emma ( someone started calling her Black Swan, I like that.) one thing is for sure, Robin Hood won't be around much if any,
        Lucifer" (Fox) -- Based on the DC/Vertigo comic books, Tom Ellis (Robin Hood on "Once Upon a Time") plays the devil after he leaves the Underworld to... fight criminals in L.A.?

ill miss Robin and just as Regina has finally found her happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewriter
          I think it will go to Camalot or Avalon to track down Merlin to save Emma ( someone started calling her Black Swan, I like that.) one thing is for sure, Robin Hood won't be around much if any,

ill miss Robin and just as Regina has finally found her happy ending.

You do know that Tom Ellis was replaced by Sean Maguire as Robin more than a year ago?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            You do know that Tom Ellis was replaced by Sean Maguire as Robin more than a year ago?
            Didn't know that but that is good news!

as to what the future holds- Emma (I too liked black swan) fighting the darkness within, Lilly discovering her father is King Arthur (He's Arthur Pendragon you know), Regina & Robin raising Zelena's child (if it is even Robin's child) and the quest for Merlin....oh where is he hiding (or trapped?)?

Comment

Do you guys think this should be the last season? I mean they just found the author this past season and explained all that, seems like the only mysteries remaining are Merlin/The Sorcerer and now Lily's dad. They have done just about every disney movie they can except maybe the newest ones (Brave and Frog princess) but as far as the main characters I don't think those stories could really give them much development. We had the whole Aurora and Mulan thing and they just dropped that.... so they clearly only care about the main cast anyways, the Peter Pan character could have had more development/back story with Hook but as soon as we learned he was Gold's dad that was all that mattered... another let down. I'll keep watching if they make a season 6 too but I don't know what else they could do.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎