No announcement yet.

Agent Carter Renewed!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter Renewed!

Entertainment Weekly just confirmed it on ew.com. Agent Carter is returning for a 2nd season. Most likely will b 8 eps again in the mid season. Made my day especially since the same network canceled my favorite show on their channel Forever. So Agent Carter helps me feel better being renewed.

TVline also stated its been renewed along with Agents of Shield and several others.
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-07-2015, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I thought since we were getting the spinoff that maybe there was a question if Carter would b back. Glad to see its getting another season.

Comment

Awesome news, exactly what I was hoping for

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
        I thought since we were getting the spinoff that maybe there was a question if Carter would b back. Glad to see its getting another season.
        I had a similar thought though I'm guessing they plan to do the same large break mid season for spin off as well so they still need something to fill that gap.

Comment

Excellent! I enjoyed the first season very much.

Comment

More Hayley Atwell on my screen. Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
              I had a similar thought though I'm guessing they plan to do the same large break mid season for spin off as well so they still need something to fill that gap.
              Well, the spin off is no longer happening (they announced it was kiboshed). So no need for anything but Agent Carter to fill the break.

I have to admit, I was lukewarm on this series when I first started watching it but it got better and better. I found myself hoping for a second season and am pleased that it has been given one. I just hope we get lots of Hayley and James D'arcy (Jarvis) as they were my two faves and I loved every moment they were on screen together. (also how are they going to work around Dominic--Howard Stark--being on another show, I wonder?)

Comment

In season 1 the story seemed like a slow-starter (hmmm - AoS ?), but as time went on I really came to like this show. I am hoping that this year we will see the birth of SHIELD

Comment

From CBR:

"MARVEL'S AGENT CARTER" (Season 2)

"Marvel's Agent Carter" returns for a second season of adventure and intrigue, starring Hayley Atwell in the titular role of the unstoppable secret agent for the SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve). Dedicated to the fight against new atomic age threats in the wake of World War II, Peggy must now journey from New York City to Los Angeles for her most dangerous assignment yet. But even as she discovers new friends, a new home - and perhaps even a new love - she's about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect.

Comment

Hayley Atwell confirmed the second season will be 10 eps according to Dark Horizons.

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the info, Austin.

Comment

From CBR:

"We are off to Hollywood," Butters said of season two. "It's 1947, about 6 months after the show ended. Things are different. People are in different positions, and not everyone is in New York anymore. There's some history that we're not quite sure. Some people aren't talking to each other. Then Peggy gets called into a murder in Los Angeles… that was the same year as the Black Dahlia, and that intrigued us."

"Jarvis is actually already there," Fazekas pitched in. "He's doing some contract work."

"Am I going to meet my wife finally?" D'Arcy inquired, to a nod from Fazekas.

"No plans for actual historical figures," Fazekas shared. "I would say that Peggy has sort of put Steve's memory to rest and she has a couple of new opportunities."

Comment

^^^this is more in spoilers territory and probably anything else that comes out about season 2.

Comment

ABC has announced midseason premiere dates for Agent Carter, Galavant, American Crime and more.
                            Last edited by jon-el87; 11-16-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Season premiere has been delayed by a week due to The State of the Union address. Instead of the 12th of January it will premiere on the 19th.
                              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 12-02-2015, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎