Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Grodd Lives?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Grodd Lives?

What did you think?
    10 - I Am Grodd = That was awesome.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I Am Groot = And this is why Marvel kicks DC's butt.
    0%

I enjoyed it but not nearly as much as last weeks episode, i love how they are making grodd a villain that we can actually see managing to cause problems for the flash not just a "villain of the week" type character. i thought the pandering to eddie by eobard was kinda a little over the top, i mean i can see that he is probably trying to turn eddie against barry and maybe even inspire him to be the first reverse flash but it still doesnt really feel like its the same character we've seen this whole season, he was almost cartoony in this episode.
    Finally iris knows but now that she does and is kinda putting on this "I dont need anyone to keep me safe." act it doesnt sit well because we all know that she hasnt been keeping herself safe at all even without the knowledge that barry is the flash.
    I think the best performance in this episode had to have been Jesse Martin, seeing him Joe when confronted by Grodd literally be the most vulnerable we have seen him yet was a great performance. I thought the tidal wave and weather wizard was going to be him at his weakest but no this was most definitely him at rock bottom i felt. Again not as good as last weeks but a good setup for a grodd arc next season and a solid episode all around

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎