No announcement yet.

Damien Darhk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damien Darhk

so in the last Arrow episode, Ra's was talking about how Damien has been tied to a few events so far (trying to buy Merlyn's Earthquake Machine - was this through Milo Armitage in S02E12?), giving Gholem Qadir safe haven in Markovia (S02E16) hiring Mark Shaw to steal ARGUS secrets (S03E03).....it got me thinking about any other events this Darhk guy could be tied to:

- Komodo killing all those people involved in the Amertek deal? (S03E02)
    - hiring Deadshot to kill Andy Diggle? (S03E17)
    - this is a huge shot in the dark, but maybe to the Season 3 flashback plot regarding General Shrieve and the Alpha-Omega virus? i know it's mainly tied to the present because Ra's wants Oliver to use it on Starling, but who could have influenced/hired Shrieve to use the virus back then?

i can't think of many more....but perhaps i'm cracking onto something? the EPs did say this about Komodo's episode:

“Yes, he’s the villain-of-the-week for the second week of the show, but you’ll see that Team Arrow’s pursuit of him is part and parcel of a season-long storyline. You’re going to know what happens to Komodo at the end of the episode, but it will be a little bit tied in better with the season-long mythology than villain-of-the week episodes have done in the past.”
    thoughts guys? i know i've been severely wrong in the past, but yeah...food for thought!

I think it's definitely safe to say that he hired Deadshot to kill Andy. And I think he might very well be connected to trying to influence General Shrieve's use of the virus and maybe tied to Komodo too. We will see. Good theories!

Comment

If he is actually the leader of H.I.V.E., he's definitely the one who hired Deadshot. The EP's statement does suggest his involvement with Komodo as well, since Damien Darhk is rumored to appear in the season finale. It's possible that he is responsible for everything this season.

Here's an even bigger shot in the dark: What if Malcolm has been following Darhk's orders all along? His plan to kill Sara was really weird, but I'm not sure that would even help it make sense. All should be revealed soon, though.

Comment

Damien wait could it be Damien Wayne from the comics?!? Hes been rumored for the show for awhile now. I dont think theyd call him Damien Wayne but could it be?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Arrow
          Here's an even bigger shot in the dark: What if Malcolm has been following Darhk's orders all along? His plan to kill Sara was really weird, but I'm not sure that would even help it make sense. All should be revealed soon, though.
          I've thought for ages that Malcolm is, or at least has been, under HIVE orders. They helped him fake his death....

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
            Damien wait could it be Damien Wayne from the comics?!? Hes been rumored for the show for awhile now. I dont think theyd call him Damien Wayne but could it be?!?
            No. Damien Darhk is an actual character from the DC verse. THey're not allowed to use anyone from the Batfamily. They've said this repeatedly.

http://dc.*****.com/wiki/Damien_Darhk_%28New_Earth%29

Comment

Ah ok ty. A couple of wks ago a report popper up on Dark Horizons saying we could see Damien Wayne in season 4 as a big bad. I havent gotten to read the comics for awhile since there hasnt been a comicbook store near me since before the first Raimi Spider-Man. Ill try and track some down though. Thanks again for clearing it up for me.

Ok i reread the Dark Horizons article and they even said they were wrong too. Damien Darhk sounds like a pretty cool character for season 4 though.
              Last edited by Austin 3:16; 05-03-2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

I like the idea Komodo hired by HIVE maybe he is hired as replacement after losing deadshot to ARGUS/suicide squad. I sure he will return but he probably be mention again in the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Arrow
                  If he is actually the leader of H.I.V.E., he's definitely the one who hired Deadshot. The EP's statement does suggest his involvement with Komodo as well, since Damien Darhk is rumored to appear in the season finale. It's possible that he is responsible for everything this season.

MG said on his tumblr that all was revealed about Malcolm's plan/motive to kill Sara, but I would love if we got some last-minute information that Damian Darhk was behind it and had a more sensible reason for ordering Malcolm to kill Sara. Because Malcolm's plan and motivations were so weird and just didn't quite make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                    Ah ok ty. A couple of wks ago a report popper up on Dark Horizons saying we could see Damien Wayne in season 4 as a big bad. I havent gotten to read the comics for awhile since there hasnt been a comicbook store near me since before the first Raimi Spider-Man. Ill try and track some down though. Thanks again for clearing it up for me.

Ok i reread the Dark Horizons article and they even said they were wrong too. Damien Darhk sounds like a pretty cool character for season 4 though.
                    Yeah, for some reason that whole thing keeps getting reported. Usually by sites that are more open to fan theory than anything else, and I think fans are going to think Damien Darhk is Damien Wayne until there is absolute confirmation that he has no connection to the Wayne family.....

Funnily enough it should be obvious since they made it clear that he was a rival of the current Ra's to become the Demon's Head. He clearly has access to a Lazarus Pit of his own.... or perhaps he was the backer of Dr. Ivo?

Comment

he took with him water of the lazarus pit, that was what ras said. im betting malcolm and him are working together, it would be a logical step for his character next season

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎