Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Dirty Half Dozen"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "The Dirty Half Dozen"?

So wow, after all that fuss about keeping the fact that Skye is her daughter secret, the cat's out of the bag now, eh?

Raina's visions. How ironic that she was looking for a Clairvoyant and ended up being one herself?

Jemma going after Ward. While I was pleased to see her want revenge, it seemed a bit silly to me that she would try to take him out when they still needed Ward. Why not wait and do it after the mission was completed? And Ward's "I'm disappointed" bit was actually really well done, I thought.

So what's in the Hold that Coulson referenced? What secret is Robert keeping?

Does anyone else wonder if Hunter is playing Mack? Just the way he cozied up to him made me wonder, you know?

May being so pissed at Coulson. I have to admit, while I understand her anger, I'm on Coulson's side here. Fury had all sorts of secrets, why is a surprise that Phil would too as Director?

Maria Hill and a reference to the Avengers. Liked the tie in with Loki's staff as well.

So Gonzales wants powered people, eh? Well, we knew that but does he want to put them away to keep the world safe or for some other reason?

Man, when Coulson told Robert that Fury is alive! I laughed and clapped with glee. Such a great little moment.

Oh and I wanted to mention Skye's fight scenes. I enjoyed her using her powers that first time and was hoping she'd do it again the second (honestly, she could have taken all those dudes down in an instant, I felt). But instead we get 'trained by May' moves. Which, okay they wanted to show that Skye had grown and become an agent. But I still found it a bit unbelievable that she was that good. That's Melinda or Bobbi territory. Skye's not that good.

And lastly, the original team back together. Ah, I missed that. Loved Ward trying to explain and everyone growling at him. Just great.
    10--As good as a sandwich packed by Simmons
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--this ep. should go the way of Bakshi
    0%

The poll is expired.

I think skye's fighting skills, and 'knowing where the enemy was' element in that fight, was from her powers: she didn't trust herself to, in the middle of the fight, use just enough to incapacitate/kill, but not too much to bring the place down on their heads. BUT she used that sense (remember, she could 'hear' a mountain, I'm sure she'd listen for heartbeats!), and so she could do what she did, change position and then it was a question of, this range, is she that accurate? yes she is.

Comment

Fitz is going to be so mad when he finds out what Gemma did. He doesn't killing. He mentioned at the beginning of the season when he was "scaring" Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Mcpherson
        I think skye's fighting skills, and 'knowing where the enemy was' element in that fight, was from her powers: she didn't trust herself to, in the middle of the fight, use just enough to incapacitate/kill, but not too much to bring the place down on their heads. BUT she used that sense (remember, she could 'hear' a mountain, I'm sure she'd listen for heartbeats!), and so she could do what she did, change position and then it was a question of, this range, is she that accurate? yes she is.
        Hmmm, I hadn't thought it that way. Thinking back to the 'hear' the mountain scene, perhaps so. Interesting...

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎