Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Angel Heart" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Angel Heart" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Where has everyone been? The amount of people posting in the SPN forum has been kind of sad the last few weeks. Jeff, are you alive at least? I mean, I know the forum was down last week, but still... what about the other weeks?

In any event, count down to tonight's Supernatural and talk about it LIVE while it airs!

Im usually here but like give up after 15 minutes since i wind up just talking to myself :/

21 minutes

Comment

Tis On

Comment

meant to put this here instead of a new thread...

"Kinda liked the angel sword. That's all I got for this episode."

Hoping that this season ends in a fun and thrilling way. Getting a lil nervous. That family is back too (the ones obsessed w/the book of the damned). Some on here felt they probably would be in the next season as well. Yikes. Smh

Comment

That episode, like the rest of the season, was just so slow. Supernatural has gone seriously down the drain.

Comment

The episode was okay. Odd placing for the episode in my opinion. I get that every season there is a Cas centric episode and its usually the 20th, but they just started building up the main story arc again, and placing a self contained episode like this amidst that build up totally drains whatever momentum they started to build up.

I agree with you about the sword Demos. It's an interesting twist on the Angel mythology. It seems like they might be testing the waters to set up a spin off with Claire, Jody and Jody's adopted daughter, whose name escapes me at the moment. Jody is one of my favourite characters in the show, so I would be okay with her carrying her own show with 2 young, female hunters. I also really like the back and forth between Claire and Dean. It was fun to see =).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎