Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish Tom Welling A Very Happy 38th Birthday!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Tom Welling A Very Happy 38th Birthday!

HAPPY 38TH BIRTHDAY TOM WELLING!

Dear Tom Welling, My Hero: Superman!

Happy Birthday! Today, four days before the month of May is a very special day! I wish you nothing but the best with every single blessing coming your way without rest! Joanna Jones couldn't have said it better: "You're special, so I hope your birthday is special too! I wish you brightly packaged gifts and greetings cards a plenty. I wish you delicious food and drink and the companionship of friends. I wish you surprises and celebrations, and warmth of your family around you. I wish you joy today and evermore." You mean a lot to me, so I am hoping all your dreams come true, especially professionally and personally too! Happy 38th Birthday!

"Though the world sees a strong and independent man, I've never known someone with such a gentle grace and more pure heart!" It is always a pleasure and a treat to see your beautiful face. I look up to you with great adulation in all styles as I have made you my role-model! You've done a great job in keeping up with both a casual and classy fashion that creates an electrifying feeling resulting in me saying, 'Whoa, Man'! "Don't you ever wish you were someone else. You were meant to be the way you are exactly, and I hope you'll always stay the same because there's nothing about you that I would change!"

"Thanks for ten heroic years of SMALLVILLE!" It was a wonderful experience to watch Clark Kent grow into Superman. I watch and adore every single episode, and your gorgeousness makes every scene shine tremendously! It is 'soon to be' fifty months ago since you flew off the silver screen, but now the Comic Book continuity has also come to an end. From here on, I can only have my fingers crossed for you to reprise your role maybe in the movie based on this unforgettable show. I will be forever indebted to you for your decade's dedication to this outstanding series both in front and behind the camera. The success of the series has inspired a complete exploration in the world of heroes! Congratulations on this achievement because it is all thanks to you and only you because 'you put the Smallville in Smallville, Smallville'!

I have grown to follow you in your other ventures! PARKLAND is 'a fantastic film', and DRAFT DAY is 'a solid movie'! You were bloody hot as Roy Kellerman and aggressively handsome as Brain Drew! My only complaint with both films is that your scenes were far too few! Is it wishful thinking to want sequels to both movies with your character at the center of it??? Somehow, if only sooner rather than later, I am awaiting to see The Choice! When I finally hear your voice as Dr. Ryan, I can't wait to rejoice! I am very excited about this 'romantic' movie, and I anticipate you will get a respectable amount of screen time. I expect to see you promote the film the way you did on your previous endeavors as I am always grateful for the publicity you take the time to do. I know you are trying to get the lead roles which you deserve, and I'm anxiously anticipating news about some starring characters in future feature films!

As Helen Thomson has said: "It's your birthday, so let's call a toast: Here's to health! Here's to happiness! Here's to friendship! Here's to you! Today is a special day to reflect on the past years and the beautiful and growing years ahead." I wish you the best of luck in absolutely everything especially all your work of acting, directing, maybe writing, and producing with Tom Welling Productions! I want you to remember that you're just thirty-eight, but you're not late. I know you can and will accomplish all that your heart desires! I love you 'from here to the moon and back. Who else in the world will love you like that? No need to wonder how faithful I'll be, now and on into eternity'! Have A Fantastic Happy Birthday!

Devoted To You From Lahore, Pakistan:
    XOXOXoxoxo
    Fatima A. Tom Welling Fan

P.S. I'm really looking forward to see you soon! Please keep in touch for I am missing you all the time! "Don't worry. It'll all work out. I know it." Just stay safe and be handsome! Have A Gorgeous Day!
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎