Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "All-Star Team Up?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So because I want Iris the character to not be trapped the same way the other characters are, and want her to be free to take other paths.... that's applying different standards. WHAT?

Meh, like I said before, let's just agree to disagree.... okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurora Moon
      So because I want Iris the character to not be trapped the same way the other characters are, and want her to be free to take other paths.... that's applying different standards. WHAT?

Meh, like I said before, let's just agree to disagree.... okay?
      It is if you don't apply those same standards to every character, including the men.

Wait... Are you telling me that we have been arguing for several pages not because you're attacking Iris, but because you think the writing is attacking Iris? What have we even been arguing about then?

Comment

• Well yeah, I do think the writers are assaulting Iris's character for the sake of creating a dramatic scene, etc. That's what I've been saying all along, and why I get so annoyed by the way the Iris Character is being handled. And yeah, this argument is kind of getting silly at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aurora Moon
          Well yeah, I do think the writers are assaulting Iris's character for the sake of creating a dramatic scene, etc. That's what I've been saying all along, and why I get so annoyed by the way the Iris Character is being handled. And yeah, this argument is kind of getting silly at this point.
          You're welcome to that perception then. But I just don't see it.

Funny, isn't it? All this over a non-issue.

Comment

• It's a good episode, even if the villain of the episode wasn't very memorial.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎