Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daredevil Season 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daredevil will be introducing another character from the Marvel comic book universe in Season 2....Stephen Rider (Lee Daniels’ The Butler) will be joining the Netflix superhero series as a new regular. He will play Blake Tower, a District Attorney for New York City who helps Charlie Cox’s Daredevil.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      He will play Blake Tower, a District Attorney for New York City who helps Charlie Cox’s Daredevil.
      Yay! I like Charlie having allies .... makes him seem less alone in his endeavors

Comment

Daredevil will be introducing another character from the Marvel comic book universe in Season 2....Stephen Rider (Lee Daniels’ The Butler) will be joining the Netflix superhero series as a new regular. He will play Blake Tower, a District Attorney for New York City who helps Charlie Cox’s Daredevil.
        Cool .

Comment

And we've got our first glimpse of Elektra.
          Last edited by jon-el87; 10-12-2015, 03:19 PM. Reason: Changing to DaredevilTV link, with working video

Comment

^^^it was removed by the user, was it copyright restricted?

The only trailer I found:

Comment

^^^it was removed by the user, was it copyright restricted?
              No idea. It's up again on CBR's youtube channel. However, I changed it to a DaredevilTV link, which has got a working trailer video.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Daredevil airs a week earlier than the rumored release date.

The rumored date was the same day as Batman v Superman.

Comment

This image is too large so I'm linking to the image!

Comment

Interesting picture, promotion for season 2 but only images (as far as I could tell) of season 1 characters, many of which have died.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                            Daredevil airs a week earlier than the rumored release date.

The rumored date was the same day as Batman v Superman.
                            I sort of wish they had kept their rumored release date but that's more my Marvel fanboy superiority shining through. Honestly I think it's much smarter moving it forward a week, people can watch it first and then go see what DC has to counter with or, if there is a comic movie fatigue starting to creep in, then get the viewers with the 13 hour series before they get overloaded with BvS. On the other hand, Daredevil could also be a good rev up for fans by getting hyped on a second stringer like Daredevil just before the big boys (Batman and Superman) come out to play.

Comment

Comment

I don't love the way they're shooting Punisher. They make him look small in some shots. Otherwise, looks fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎