Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Avengers academy.

Comment

"Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" spinoff centered around Mockingbird lands ABC pilot to star Adrianne Palicki & Nick Blood. Titled "Marvel's Most Wanted."

ABC ordered a pilot for Most Wanted starring Adrianne Palicki's Mockingbird and Nick Blood's Lance Hunter.

Comment

S3 looks to be getting crowded (Even less time would be given to the Bobbi and Hunter characters anyway); they're popular characters, so it makes sense that they'd move on with the spinoff.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 08-20-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

What Marvel and ABC should consider for their S.H.I.E.L.D. spin-off. Hint: No spies, no single story.

Comment

I had always wondered if Marvel would ever create a TV show called "Marvel" where they show what life is like for a normal family living in New York City in the Marvel Universe, touching on mutant phobias and the occasional headlines about some superhero taking out a supervillain by young family members going to school. The family member may even befriend and protect a school mate's secret if having mutant powers.

I really like the looking on the outside in point of view in the Marvel Universe. You know..kind of like they see the outlier effects of the battle of Fantastic Four against Galactus from afar but not really showing the battle up close. They can touch on issues like how New York City are going to pay for all of these damages that we see in comic books major battles in NYC.

They could even show someone in the family trying to find work on the streets and keeps winding up lured by a cousin for what seems to be a legit job, but it turns out to be a labor job helping a supervillain move stuff. Kind of like, wrong place at the wrong time when some superhero comes in beating every "thug" up. That family member keeps getting a bad rep and trying really hard not to be the evil thug that everybody keeps treating him out to be even though he has been very lucky escaping the police and the occasional superhero.

Marvel had a short series out called Marvel and I really liked that point of view that it presented into the Marvel Universe. I kind of wish they would do that for a Seventh Heaven type of TV show in the Marvel Universe looking at everything from a regular human family in New York City.

I even wish they would do the same for DC, but wishing isn't going to make it come true. I doubt I will ever see either one.

Comment

Jebidiah, there was a comic book series that kind of touched on that sort of thing--it was called "Marvels" and it was the Marvel U. as seen through ordinary people's eyes (one guy in particular).

There is also a show called "Damage Control" that is supposedly in development about a construction firm that goes around fixing buildings and such after superhero battles and the like? I may have some of that wrong as I haven't read much about it.

Comment

Last edited by jon-el87; 01-26-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

Most Wanted...DOA; network is not moving forward with the series.

Comment

I was not interested in a Bobbi/Hunter show, so that's fine with me.

Comment

Yeah, I suspected this show wasn't going to happen. Hopefully, they'll be able to get Bobbie and Hunter back on AoS.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                            Yeah, I suspected this show wasn't going to happen. Hopefully, they'll be able to get Bobbie and Hunter back on AoS.
                            Maybe they can interweave the storyline they were going to tell on AoS next season and figure out a way to bring them back quicker. The premise sounded more like it could be done in several episodes as a posed to building an entire series around it. Even simpler is if there was a time lapse next season and they're back. There are ways of bringing them back.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                              Hopefully, they'll be able to get Bobbie and Hunter back on AoS.
                              This seems to be fan consensus. I love Bobbi and am lukewarm on Hunter but would welcome them back as long as they don't detract from other storylines being told. We had such a large cast before that I did feel some other cast members got less screen time.

Comment

This is the second time theyve ordered the spinoff and havent gone forward with it. Think they may come back to the idea again next season?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎