Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Love in the Time of Hydra"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Love in the Time of Hydra"?

So the Ward and 33 story was pretty interesting. I liked that she tried to give Ward what he wanted in the form of Skye. And his reaction makes me wonder if, the next time he and Skye meet, he will be "over" her completely or not.

Loved Fitz rah-rahing for Skye and saying she could be an Avenger. Yes! Then Simmons coming down on them both. Boo! Comparing Skye to the Hulk? Um, no.

So the heads of "the real SHIELD" don't want Coulson in charge? They don't seem to know that Fury isn't dead and that Fury himself hand picked Phil for the job (and honestly, Phil was a friend of Captain America's. How much more of a reference do they need?!).

Lola, a callback to Phil's Dad. Anyone else wonder if all this talk of Phil's father is leading somewhere?

Hunter escaping. Man, Bobbi was kind of unlikable in this episode. I really dislike characters who seem to turn on friends because they think said friends are keeping secrets (especially when it's been proven to them that those secrets have to be kept for a reason or something similar).

Fitz letting Simmons have it. About time! Jemma has been very unlikeable this season, for me.

33 finding her identity again is nice.

And Skye is now in her safehouse and the "real SHIELD" is coming for Coulson and his team.
    10--Loved it!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Hated it!
    0%

The poll is expired.

It is awesome to see Fitz standing up for himself instead of having one big pity party

Comment

This episode was very nice. Ward and Agent 33 starting to work together to get someone who got Agent 33 working for Hydra. There is a second SHIELD group, and they don't trust Phil. I can't wait to see what happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmicbimbo
        It is awesome to see Fitz standing up for himself instead of having one big pity party
        That was good, wasn't it? It has felt like Fitz has been reactive rather proactive for a long time. So yeah, nice to see him proactive for a change.

Comment

I gave this episode a 10 (I NEVER do that !!) and I suspect that the next few episodes will be 10 candidates. So many great storylines, all moving along at a good pace. I found myself watching the clock and thinking "damn, don't end now, don't end now".

I did have a bit of a hard time understanding the function of the gloves that Simmons gave to Skye ? Do the gloves submerge her powers ? Do they help Skye direct her powers ? Need a little help with this one ....

I think Bobbi's role in "the real SHIELD" is not what we think, and that in time we will see that she is loyal to Coulson's team. Mack ? Not so much...

I am fully expecting that, before the end of the season, Coulson's crew will be in dire danger, no way out, and Skye will show up and will use her quake powers in some awesome way to save them all.

Comment

I think Coulsen said the gloves muffle her powers. She still has them but, it isn't full strength so, she can practice controlling them.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎