Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Paint It Black?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Paint It Black?

What did you think?
    10 - Love It
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hate It
    0%

That was really boring.

Comment

It was all setup and an obvious fluff piece.

Comment

It wasn't as bad as some of the other episodes from this season, but that's not saying much. I liked that they went to the renaissance with this MOTW episode. It added a bit more flavour than the typical Americana they deal with. I liked that they tied the Grand Coven to the MOL. The Grand Coven never seemed like a big threat despite Rowena's attempts at making us believe it was. So I'm glad that they dealt with that, I just wish it was done sooner. An episode like this should have happened much earlier in the season, because as mentioned above, it was clearly a set up episode. It could have set the stage to delve much deeper into the MOL mythos early on in the season. It adds some depth to the MOL mythos, and shows them as not being clear-cut good guys or bookworms. Personally, I think that it was a good idea for them to add this extra layer to the MOL since they've done this sort of thing with all of the groups they've brought to Supernatural. I really hope this episode wasn't too little too late and they can still salvage this season. Homeland's third season went through a similar drought in story that didn't seem well thought out or interesting, but it some how managed to turn around in the last 4 episodes or last third of that season, which is where Supernatural is with it's current season. Let's hope this episode sets the stage for something fantastic to come about for the remainder of the season.

Comment

boring episode, nothing really happened

Comment

Okay, this episode was...meh.

Rowena still in Hell? Why? Thought she was leaving? And it didn't seem like Crowley was keeping her there.

And pulling Voldemort tricks? Um, okay.

The nuns. Who else called that Isabella would turn out to be the source? I did, pretty early on, in fact. Felt very telegraphed. But whoa at the painter guy's hair! Nice curls, dude.

Dean flirting with the nun. Cute.

I did wonder, what if Dean mentioned he happens to know an actual angel and that he's been to Heaven. What would she say then, I wonder?

Crowley capturing the leader of the Coven. Why? To be nice to Rowena? Kind of came out of nowhere.

The MOL took down the Grand Coven? You'd think that would be something the boys would know. And most of their stuff was taken and put in the bunkers? Also, American chapters...? Does that mean there are other MOL in other countries still active?

Murdering the painter. *yawns*

Did anyone else notice Rowena's dress changed while she was torturing the lady? Started as a blue dress then became red. Did she change or just switch the colors?

The painting being the tether. Who else called that as soon as Sam questioned burning it right away (and wow, lots of ? in this, sorry!)?

The hot nun possessed. *yawns again*

Turning the witch into a hamster. Deja Buffy vu.

The broment at the end was nice. But again, feels like we did this already with Dean and Hell.

So yeah, pretty yawny episode, I thought. Predictable and rather boring. I see I'm not the only one who thought so, either.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎