Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Rogue Time" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how did wells know about that reporter ?

Comment

It was clever how they made the corrections to the timeline. Now, Barry is the one to suspect Wells and probably find out his secret too.

Comment

And there it is.... the start... of the crack....

Comment

Barry is finally on to Wells.

Comment

oh man next tuesday is going to be pretty awesome.

Comment

This Episode Was So Full Of ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!! For Me

First of all, enough of the Snarts or the Snorts or whoever the hell they are. I got bored fast the first time Cold made an appearance. They just don't have the charisma for regular appearances.

Barry's emotions seem to be as fast changing as the Flash himself. I think that was a really crappy way to get Linda Park out of the picture. Do we believe that Barry wouldn't have taken the mess a whole lot harder than, "Oh, don't love you, we're done"? Granted he believed Iris reciprocated his feelings at the time, but still, he should have been a gentleman about it.

Why does Iris dress like Lieutenant Uhura? Just wondering.

I'm not sure Barry's reworking the time line messed things up quite enough, but we have future episodes for future consequences.

Exactly how bad would it be for the identity of the Flash to be known? It's not like Barry is any kind of public figure.

I'm sure I can think of more, but that's off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarriemonster
                Exactly how bad would it be for the identity of the Flash to be known? It's not like Barry is any kind of public figure.
                Well, besides the usual reasons of people who want revenge on the Flash striking at his family and friends (which we have already seen without his identity being known), there is the matter of being held liable for all of the property damage sometimes caused by the Flash's superspeed backdrafts...

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎