Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 21 Title: Guessing game again!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 21 Title: Guessing game again!

Marc tweeted out the new episode cover sheet, with the title blacked out again. Any guesses?

Source: https://twitter.com/mguggenheim/stat...60989203193856

When I only saw the A and the M I thought it said ATOM but that is too small of a word.

Edit* It looks like it might be 6 letters long so I'm guessing Asylum.
    Last edited by Halberdier17; 03-16-2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Is this the last or penultimate episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
        Is this the last or penultimate episode?
        No there are 23 episodes in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
          No there are 23 episodes in the season.
          Oh great. Strange how the title is blacked out then. I only remember the last episode of Season Two originally having a blacked out title.

Comment

Well, if they follow their normal pattern, Episode 21 will be (or feel like) the opening chapter of a three-part story.

1x21 was the backstory for the Undertaking, 1x22 was Team Arrow working to find out where the device was being held, and 1x23 was the culmination.

2x21 had Oliver at his lowest, before Slade's army was unleashed, 2x22 had the battle lines being drawn, and 2x23 had Team Arrow dividing its forces to take the fight to Slade and keep ARGUS from destroying the city.

Now, let's take a look at the episode titles for 1x21 and 2x21:

The Undertaking: clear message about the final run of episodes and their purpose, and Oliver found himself fully confronted with the truth of his mother's duplicity.

City of Blood: showing a triumphant villain as the hero is at his lowest.

One can presume this to have something that will be meaningful. Anyone know a word from DC Comics related to Ra's or the League that begins and ends with those letters?

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
              When I only saw the A and the M I thought it said ATOM but that is too small of a word.

Edit* It looks like it might be 6 letters long so I'm guessing Asylum.
              Seeming that ATOM is often spelt as A.T.O.M it could be that as we do know Ray finds out Olivers secret.

Comment

Well, it's the episode before the infamous Bruce Springsteen-title episode.

"Anarchism"?

Comment

I believe the title will be Ashram, because after events of episode 20.....he might go to a place to seek inner peace plus more training?

http://dc.*****.com/wiki/Green_Arrow_Ashram

Last edited by arrowSHIELDfan; 03-16-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

My take on the season and the hints so far: Ollie has been fighting all season (actually, since the island) to hold on to his humanity, and he's managed through sheer force of will. *cough* Considering the hints to what is coming, being treated like an enemy of his city, I think that iron will is going to be broken, and the hero will fall.

He lets go of "Oliver Queen" and "the Arrow" and becomes...something else...

...for a little while, at least.

So, I was thinking ANTONYM fits well for this episode (and the identity theme). Literally means "opposite name".

Comment

Arkham anyone? We wish right?

Comment

Based on the clip from this week, this has been proposed:
                        Al Saheem (apparently means the archer?)

Marc has yet to confirm or deny but it sounds right to me

Comment

Originally posted by choiceofluthien

I agree. This makes the most sense so far.

Comment

I didn't even make that connection... but then I saw that clip when I was tired. And I agree with you and starbead: it makes sense.

Comment

Saheem generally means Warrior not Archer, but it could still certainly work.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎