Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Enter the Dragon?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Enter the Dragon?

What did you think?
    10 - This Episode Was On Fire!!!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This Episode Was Draggin!!!
    0%

It was nice to see how Maleficent and Regina met, courtesy of Rumple of course. We got to see when Aurora was put under the sleeping curse. I knew Hook was up to no good when he asked for Gold's dagger, but I was surprised when it turned out to be Gold himself. August is back, that look he gave at the end gave me chills.

Comment

So the Dark One could bring back August with his dagger, but the Blue Fairy couldn't? Why didn't Rumple bring back August in season 2, when they were trying to figure out about Tamara? Oh well, at least he is back though something tells me it will be temporary. I will enjoy it while it last, I missed August.
      Last edited by Degobunny; 03-15-2015, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I gave it an 8, as it was such an improvement over last week.

Of course, the fact that it was more Regina/Maleficent-centric helped. I enjoyed all of their scenes past/present.

The only thing that irked me was how they had to make Belle oblivious to the fact that Hook was actually Rumple to move the story forward, but what can you do?

Originally posted by Degobunny
        So the Dark One could bring back August with his dagger, but the Blue Fairy couldn't? Why didn't Rumple bring back August in season 2, when they were trying to figure out about Tamara?
        Good question. It does seem a bit contrived that he thought to use the dagger now, but not then. Maybe they'll try to give an explanation for using it next week.

Oh well, at least he is back though something tells me it will be temporary. I will enjoy it while it last, I missed August.
        Me too. I always thought he had better chemistry with Emma than Neal, too.

P.S. What's the deal with Henry and doughnuts lately?
        Last edited by Aries83; 03-15-2015, 08:36 PM.

Comment

i like how they explained sort of mals look the horns are a headpiece

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. The minute Hook asked for Rumple's dagger, I knew it was Rumple. It is fun to see the Regina and the Charmings try to handle her being undercover.

Comment

I so called Rumplestiltskin being disguised as Hook. I was watching the show with my mother, and when Hook started asking about the dagger, I turned to her and said, "I don't think that is Hook." Speaking of which, now that Rumplestiltskin has the dagger, I can't wait to see what type of havoc the villains wreak.

So far, I think Kristin Bauer van Straten's portrayal of Maleficent has been my favorite out of the Queens of Darkness, so I enjoyed the Maleficent-centric flashback. It was cool to see how Regina and Maleficent met for the first time.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎