No announcement yet.

who trained oliver ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who trained oliver ?

ın s1 episode 6 Oliver said that Yao Fei taught him but the flashbacks never showed Yao Fei teaching Oliver how to use the stickIn S01e012 - , we see Oliver suffocate a man to death, for it then to be revealed that the man survived and it was all a trick. We later see Yao Fei do the same thing, but afterwards Oliver never gets a chance to learn it from him .I think yao fei still alive and is going teazh oliver more skills

Yao Fei is dead shot in the head............and not everything is shown in flashback

Comment

Originally posted by murat131
      ın s1 episode 6 Oliver said that Yao Fei taught him but the flashbacks never showed Yao Fei teaching Oliver how to use the stickIn S01e012 - , we see Oliver suffocate a man to death, for it then to be revealed that the man survived and it was all a trick. We later see Yao Fei do the same thing, but afterwards Oliver never gets a chance to learn it from him .I think yao fei still alive and is going teazh oliver more skills
      Oliver kept the entire truth about his five years close to his chest and even from Diggle. What he learned with the usage of Eskrima was from Slade Wilson mostly in season two, so I wouldn't blame the writing nor Ollie's choice of words by saying Yao Fei's name since he was the first person he encountered on the island.

Plus, as already mentioned....Fei was shot point blank in the head. As to the words of Chris Tucker, "He ain't comin' back for the sequel."

Comment

*clears throat* Go take a look at the Paleyfest trailer that markom posted....

Comment

Let's first see if that's just a hallucination, which it probably is. Or something's effecting Ollie's mind.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎