"Who You Really Are" Live Discussion/Countdown Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Skye sure feels good now...

Comment

Finally some superhero vs super villain action now that Skye is an Inhuman

Comment

So I was right, the "new guy" was Kree - no big surprise I suppose. But is Hunter dead ?

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
          So I was right, the "new guy" was Kree - no big surprise I suppose. But is Hunter dead ?
          Mack just put him down, not dead. I wouldn't think he'd kill Hunter after the speech he had with Bobbi about trying not to kill their friends.

I'm just wondering who they're working for. The obvious choice is Stark but, maybe it could be Cap, Nick Fury and/or Maria Hill.

Comment

Well I doubt that Bobbi and Mack are working for Fury, because Fury was the one who appointed Coulson as director. Maria Hill is now working for Stark, so I count them together as one possibility. I think Cap is a fairly good possibility, especially after the events of Winter Soldier (Cap would see all things SHIELD as being suspect).

I just have to wonder, given this list of suspects, if "the Boss" now knows that Coulson is alive...
            Last edited by spotteddog; 03-11-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Ok, just re-watched the episode and noticed something I missed before. There was an issue about supplies, and Coulson says he will have Hill take care of it. So Hill is working with Coulson, and I seriously doubt that Stark doesn't know about it (Stark would probably miss it but Pepper would certainly pick up on it). So now I believe that "The Boss" is Stark/Hill.

Bobbi has the mysterious thumb drive, which I think probably contains tech information. Who would want tech information? Stark. Who would think to have people on the inside and could pay them extremely well? Stark.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                Ok, just re-watched the episode and noticed something I missed before. There was an issue about supplies, and Coulson says he will have Hill take care of it. So Hill is working with Coulson, and I seriously doubt that Stark doesn't know about it (Stark would probably miss it but Pepper would certainly pick up on it). So now I believe that "The Boss" is Stark/Hill.

Bobbi has the mysterious thumb drive, which I think probably contains tech information. Who would want tech information? Stark. Who would think to have people on the inside and could pay them extremely well? Stark.
                It's the obvious choice which is why I hope it's not him. I like the idea that it could be Cap because as you stated he doesn't trust Shield now. Though than I think, does Cap have that type of authoritative personality to order agents like Mack or Bobbi around (I know we saw him ordering around a few cops but, they are more skilled than an average cop)? What could Cap offer them that Stark could not 10x over?

Comment

Ok, so how about this ? Stark needs the tech information to complete his work on Ultron - we have been waiting for a tie-in, maybe this will be it ?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎