No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Everyone Has A Cobblepot?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
    So your reasoning is that someone likely tipped off Dulmacher as to her location?
    Yep

Otherwise, I can't really find any other connection between them—other than Falcone (or his people) hearing whispers about The Basement and what happens there.

Also, we still don't know who that man was that attacked her (right before she woke up in The Basement).

Comment

I found this episode the best this side of the new year. Still don't care for the Fish story, but I liked the investigation of Loeb and Bruce's bits. Nygma's stuff was alright, but I sincerely hope this woman is not going to be his entire reason for becoming a criminal.

I didn't notice the doctor's name until reading it here, as if I needed anything besides that horrifyingly mutilated body to confirm his Dollmaker identity.

Comment

With Ms Smith not coming back next year, I hope to see a final showdown with the penguin. Hopefully either butch or penguin sends fish out in a blaze of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine-Infantino
          With Ms Smith not coming back next year, I hope to see a final showdown with the penguin. Hopefully either butch or penguin sends fish out in a blaze of glory.
          It would be fitting if it were Penguin. His ascent to criminal mastermind has begun and killing Fish would be a great development for his character, cementing him as a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

I fully expect Penguin to eat her. Literally eat her.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
              I fully expect Penguin to eat her. Literally eat her.
              And as he finishes, he says, "Meh, tastes like chicken."

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                And as he finishes, he says, "Meh, tastes like chicken."
                Oh gawd.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎