No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Darkness on the Edge of Town?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aries83
    ...My original post in this thread was about how easily Rumple (and the QoD) came through w/ the use of the scroll and how—if it was that easy—they could use the same method to bring Robin Hood back. It was NOT about Marian, specifically.....
    I think Regina's whole focus while Robin's been gone was to find the author of the book. It wasn't until Ursala, Cruella, and the Chernabog showed up that even occurred to Emma or Regina they could find a way back in. Now, that they discovered it, I wouldn't be surprised if Emma and Regina go on a journey to find Robin.
    Last edited by SteelyGal; 03-02-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
      I think Regina's whole focus while Robin's been gone was to find the author of the book. It wasn't until Ursala, Cruella, and the Chernabog showed up that even occurred to Emma or Regina they could find a way back in. Now, that they discovered it, I wouldn't be surprised if Emma and Regina go on a journey to find Robin.
      That's true. Also, 2 1/2 months have passed for us as viewers, but the episode might only pick up a few days (or weeks) after he left.
      Last edited by Aries83; 03-02-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

In the episode didn't Regina say that she tried calling or contacting him. I assume that Regina knows where Robin is. I mean even magically I think she could find him with a locator spell or something like that without really trying.

Comment

I enjoyed the episode. The Belle/Hook scenes were nice. It's interesting to see that the two of them are developing a friendship. I'm also enjoying the Queens of Darkness and am curious to see where the mystery involving Snow and Charming will lead.

Also, if Ingrid was gone and Elsa destroyed the wall BEFORE Robin crossed over with Marian, why can't he return?
          I imagine that Robin wants to see to it that Marian is set up living her life outside of Storybrooke without any problems. He probably doesn't want to leave her alone to fend for herself in a strange, new land. He's a very noble guy, after all. There is also the issue of separating mother and son should Robin take Roland with him back to Storybrooke. Or, if Robin goes back to Storybrooke alone without Roland, he'll be abandoning his son. It's a bit of a tricky situation. I'm sure that Robin will find a way around these issues and come back at some point despite all of this, though.

Comment

That's true. Also, 2 1/2 months have passed for us as viewers, but the episode might only pick up a few days (or weeks) after he left.
            It's been 6 weeks in-universe since the events of "Heroes and Villains"; this is specified in dialogue between Ursula and Rumple.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎