No announcement yet.

Please! No more flashbacks!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please! No more flashbacks!

I sought out this forum and created an account to post a single message that is something that has been bothering me for awhile now. Arrow has a great story and great characters, BUT the flashbacks have to end. Period. The storyline in the flashbacks is beyond boring to the point of being frustrating when another flashback occurs. When Oliver was on the island it was interesting and great, we wanted to know what happened to him on the island. Taking him off the island in the flashbacks was a massive mistake, but it's done now. So now I beg you with every part of me that loves this show to STOP doing flashback segments. I feel like you are wasting my time and taking away from a far better story every time it flashes to Oliver in Hong Kong or where ever he happens to be.
    The Flash is already a far superior show in part because they stick to 1 story and tell that story. They don't jump back and forth between interesting and utterly boring stories other than some back story on a character who is part of the main story (ie Ronny). I don't care if somehow the flashbacks introduce a character or 2, I don't care if they introduce story arcs like the Omega and the Alpha. I just want them to end!
    I won't be coming back to this forum. I came here for the single purpose of making this request and hoping that I am not alone in feeling this way. So those that read this don't reply to me personally but PLEASE if you feel the same way as I do make a post here to share your thoughts. I honestly feel at this point the shows creators don't realize just how much the flashbacks take away from the show.

IT NOT GOING ANYWHERE IT NOT BORING just taking it slowly

Comment

yea somehow i doubt the writers are gonna listen to you no matter how many times you say PLEASE

Comment

i agree.....the HK storyline is not doing any favours. Oliver isn't even learning new combat skills!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎