No announcement yet.

After the Next Hiatus, Straight-shot to Finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Next Hiatus, Straight-shot to Finale

According to Stephen on his FB page, after the upcoming break after Episode 15, we'll have a straight-shot to the finale with no more interruptions; here's to hoping it stays that way.

i hope so because I think whatever this crazy cliffhanger/twist/game changer is.......we would want more instead of some damn break

Comment

I would say it would be. It's exactly what they did after the 3 week break in S1 and the 2 week break in S2.

Comment

I saw the video of him saying that too, but that would also mean that The Flash is a week behind Arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by smllvllfn
          I saw the video of him saying that too, but that would also mean that The Flash is a week behind Arrow.
          Technically it's already a week behind as Arrow has had 15 episodes and Flash has had 14.
          It doesn't really matter if they aren't ending the series at the same time unless they do a cross-over as the season finale.

Comment

Regarding Flash: It is a 22-episode Season, unlike Arrow's 23 episodes. So they'll always be one less than Arrow. Also, they've mentioned previously that one of the things Oliver is facing this year is the knowledge that he cannot fight on his own all the time. The LoA offer from Ra's is, I think, going to end up being the catalyst for the inspiration of the Justice League. So I'd say its likely we'll see some crossover in the finale (unless Flash ends on a frickin' cliffhanger, in which case they better air the Flash finale AFTER Arrow if they intend for some crossover elements).

From what I can tell, the line-up for the TV JL (if that is where the show is heading, which seems to be the case) will be something like this: Arrow, Flash, Black Canary, Arsenal, Speedy, Wildcat, Atom, and possibly Firestorm.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
              Regarding Flash: It is a 22-episode Season, unlike Arrow's 23 episodes. So they'll always be one less than Arrow. Also, they've mentioned previously that one of the things Oliver is facing this year is the knowledge that he cannot fight on his own all the time. The LoA offer from Ra's is, I think, going to end up being the catalyst for the inspiration of the Justice League. So I'd say its likely we'll see some crossover in the finale (unless Flash ends on a frickin' cliffhanger, in which case they better air the Flash finale AFTER Arrow if they intend for some crossover elements).

From what I can tell, the line-up for the TV JL (if that is where the show is heading, which seems to be the case) will be something like this: Arrow, Flash, Black Canary, Arsenal, Speedy, Wildcat, Atom, and possibly Firestorm.
              I really hope they don't bring Flash into Arrow for the finale as it would take away from whatever the challenge is for Team Arrow. I'd much prefer for each show to keep their finales internal and not include any other shows as it will result in more growth for those characters overall.

As for the TV JL, don't forget about Supergirl (providing that show is picked up).

Comment

I didn't realize that the Flash was only going to be 22 episodes. Back in November they had the Flash preempted because of the election and they used Thanksgiving week to catch back up with Arrow when Arrow did a rerun. Before they announced when the next episode would be I just assumed they would be off until the 25th.

Comment

Hmm..... I just counted down the airdates if they're intending to do what Stephen implied on his FB page... problem is, if that's how they intend to handle it, they'll be airing the finale on the 6th, when so far they've usually aired the finale the second week of May.... so either they're changing it this year... or we'll have one more break, lasting a single week, before then.

Comment

That's why I thought we'd have a one week break somewhere in the next 8 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by JDBentz
                      Hmm..... I just counted down the airdates if they're intending to do what Stephen implied on his FB page... problem is, if that's how they intend to handle it, they'll be airing the finale on the 6th, when so far they've usually aired the finale the second week of May.... so either they're changing it this year... or we'll have one more break, lasting a single week, before then.
                      bingo

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎