No announcement yet.

#6.15 "Let Her Go"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.15 "Let Her Go"

I guess we can make this a make-up thread too for EPs I couldn't do threads for #6.13 "The Day I Tried to Live" & #6.14 "Stay"

"Let Her Go"
    After assigning tasks to each of her friends, Caroline attempts to deal with her current situation as reality begins to set in around her. While spending the day with Caroline, Elena grows concerned when she starts noticing a strange change in her behavior. Meanwhile, Alaric becomes wary when Kai, who has begun experiencing unexpected consequences from the merge, turns to Jo, desperate for her help. Elsewhere, while Bonnie finds herself in an unfamiliar situation, Matt and Tyler contemplate a major life change. And when Damon offers Caroline advice on how to cope with everything going on around her, it forces him to revisit painful memories involving his own mother. Stefan also appears. http://vampirediaries.*****.com/wiki/Let_Her_Go

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

------------

Funeral was moving, Caroline is ridiculous though with how she deals with it. Never liked her to be honest. And so Damon and Stefan's mom is a witch? Cool.

ETA: Bonnie is out!

Eh, I don't like the path that Caroline is going down. Can none of the vampires on this show handle death at all? I get it that when someone you really loves dies, you shut things down. But, we seen this not go well for any of them. Hopefully, Stefan can regain the "good" Caroline.

Comment

Somehow I think Mommy Salvatore will be the bad. People love Kai and Enzo is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        Somehow I think Mommy Salvatore will be the bad. People love Kai and Enzo is boring.

She more than likely is the big bad. I mean, she was in that prison world for a really bad reason and not one because someone trapped her there for her own good. Damon and Stefan will be thrilled to see her, but that wears off when her true motives come to center stage.

Comment

They need to bring it all back to The Salvatore's.

Comment

I have found season 6 to be very boring on the whole. Don't like the Caroline/Stefan romantic pair up since Stefan has now been reduced to being a mere appendage of Caroline and we will now have to suffer through numerous attempts to have her get back her humanity....been there done that twice already, three times even when Damon went bonkers on season 5 after Katerina/Elena dumped him. Enzo has become pointless and endlessly annoying with his vendetta against Stefan which nobody can really explain and makes no sense at all. Reducing Matt to his little b(*&^ who does his bidding is a reminder of the Klaus/Tyler pairing although that one was way more fun. Am totally disappointed with the Damon/Elena repairing. She seemed to "fall into it" again because oh well life is short....one of the stupidest excuse around since well she's a friggin vampire. That relationship has lost its spark Elena needs to regain her memories of their passionate "life" together however brief that was. Bonnie has been stuck on her own for too long plus very very tired of the witch angle being trotted out ad nauseum. These vampires are so defanged it's not even funny, they can't handle anything and when was the last time you saw Caroline showing down on a blood bag, she's the most defanged of all....she's a GOOD vampire, just bored and boring.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎