Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 18

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw another photo where Quentin is attempting to arrest the Arrow (with Roy wearing the costume). Obviously a lot of dynamics will have changed by episode 18.

Originally posted by choiceofluthien
    -Olicity hint is "5 seconds"
    Not surprising. Ollie hasn't been with a woman for almost a year, so naturally he would be trigger happy...

Comment

Marc just confirmed via Twitter the title is 'Public Enemy'

Comment

Looks like Lance and the Arrow is going to be a storyline. I've seen it suggested that Lance will turn on the Arrow again after Sara's death and Laurel becoming the Black Canary.
        How Mama Smoak comes into this is unknown but I wouldn't mind her as a love interest for Lance. But something must still be happening with Felicity for her to come back to Starling. And we know Felicity is in the hospital because someone is injured, most likely her.

But I can't quite figure out how they connect, or maybe they dont?

Comment

im pretty sure it was revealed on twitter that episode 18 is offically called "Public Enemy" and refers to Oliver/Arrow being the public enemy and Det. Lance trying to reveal that Oliver is arrow, but finds Roy in the arrow suit...

Comment

Are we sure that The Arrow become a public enemy of the police...I know there is that BTS but they must be more to this

Comment

Originally posted by markom97
              im pretty sure it was revealed on twitter that episode 18 is offically called "Public Enemy" and refers to Oliver/Arrow being the public enemy and Det. Lance trying to reveal that Oliver is arrow, but finds Roy in the arrow suit...
              Or Nyssa tells Lance that Oliver is the Arrow and that he killed Sara (per his "confession" in The Climb)

Comment

I can't believe they are portraying Lance as unable to put the pieces together. Both his daughters were involved with Oliver, he knows now that BOTH his daughters were/are Black Canary and one blatantly lied to him, Roy works at Verdant and was involved with Thea, Oliver's sister, he KNOWS that Roy is Arsenal....so putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with Oliver being the Arrow should have been last season IMO. And seeing Roy in Oliver's suit and him going "oh, so you are the Red and Green Hood?" just would be bad.

I do like Lance and I think if the writers would write him as more of an ally in the quest for the city's salvation it would make a whole lot more sense. Have him have his meltdown but then get him on board with Team Arrow. With both Malcolm AND Ra's bringing down all hell on Starling, the Team needs all hands on deck.

Comment

captain Lance do not want to know who the arrow is.......he refuse to know but it seem he decides to take action again him......

Comment

I... hope... that they play it from an angle where Lance has a strong idea of who the Arrow is, but due to his position at the time (IIRC, I think he told laurel not to tell him when Arrow wasn't 'accepted' by the police, not officially) doesn't want to know, just in case.

I'm thinking that General Shreive will be behind the fallout between Arrow and the SCPD... afterall, (this is my theory perhaps it was part of the plan for Oliver to return to Starling City when he did, Shreive maybe having known about the Undertaking (wouldn't surprise me) and he had this new operative who, while brilliant at it, was becoming a pain in the ass and a security threat, who WANTED to go and save the city, so shreive did the 'okay, you go there', and didn't let in on the secret... and left him there after the undertaking, but then Slade showed up, and then ARGUS did that stuff, and he got in hot water for being about to attack an American City... so he starts laying groundwork for 'destroying' the connections that keep Oliver in Starling... and that comes to a head with the loss of faith, but, shock, Lance finds Roy under the hood, not Oliver...

Comment

I thought that the show is not going surprise me much any more, but now it seems that I was mistaken.

Just saw a bunch of spoiler photos, showing Roy in Arrow's costume surrounded by half of the SCDP police and being arrested by Lance. The reason why Quentin turned on the Arrow is obvious - after Sara's death he is going to put the blame on him. Does it mean that Roy will get himself arrested to protect Oliver?

They are speculations that someone is going to die in 3x19. What if it's not death, but Roy going to prison? In such a case at least for some time there will be no Arsenal by the Arrow's side, which would also explain those enigmatic tweets about something happening last time regarding the Team Arrow and Amell and Haynes mentioning that there were shooting a scene which was hard emotionally (imagine Oliver watching from the distance Roy being arrested instead of him).

Comment

Official description has been released:
                        During an attack on the mayor’s office, Ray (Brandon Routh) is critically injured. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is pleasantly surprised when her mother, Donna Smoak (guest star Charlotte Ross), shows up at the hospital to offer her support. With the SCPD out in full force looking for the assailant, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and his team work hard to stay one step ahead of the police to find the man responsible. However, things come to a head when Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) kidnaps Captain Lance (Paul Blackthorne). Dwight Little directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#318). Original airdate 4/1/2015.

I'm still not a fan of Lance turning on the Arrow again but at least it makes sense in this context. I'm guessing Oliver hasn't accepted the offer and this is Ra's way of motivating him to take it?
                        As for Roy dressing up as the Arrow, that's still interesting but it must be to protect Oliver and throw Lance off?
                        I'm super excited for this episode though, things are really building up...Finally

Comment

Originally posted by Amarice
                          I thought that the show is not going surprise me much any more, but now it seems that I was mistaken.

Just saw a bunch of spoiler photos, showing Roy in Arrow's costume surrounded by half of the SCDP police and being arrested by Lance. The reason why Quentin turned on the Arrow is obvious - after Sara's death he is going to put the blame on him. Does it mean that Roy will get himself arrested to protect Oliver?

They are speculations that someone is going to die in 3x19. What if it's not death, but Roy going to prison? In such a case at least for some time there will be no Arsenal by the Arrow's side, which would also explain those enigmatic tweets about something happening last time regarding the Team Arrow and Amell and Haynes mentioning that there were shooting a scene which was hard emotionally (imagine Oliver watching from the distance Roy being arrested instead of him).
                          I reckon the biggest emotional impact would be if Roy dies in the Arrow suit because the person who does it (who ever that is) believes that Roy is Oliver.

Not only would Oliver be upset that Roy had died (although he might just be "upset" like when Sara died) but it could be quite Tommy-esque as Oliver repeatedly said how it "should have been me" when Tommy died...

Comment

Originally posted by choiceofluthien
                            Official description has been released:
                            During an attack on the mayor’s office, Ray (Brandon Routh) is critically injured. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is pleasantly surprised when her mother, Donna Smoak (guest star Charlotte Ross), shows up at the hospital to offer her support. With the SCPD out in full force looking for the assailant, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and his team work hard to stay one step ahead of the police to find the man responsible. However, things come to a head when Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) kidnaps Captain Lance (Paul Blackthorne). Dwight Little directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#318). Original airdate 4/1/2015.

I'm still not a fan of Lance turning on the Arrow again but at least it makes sense in this context. I'm guessing Oliver hasn't accepted the offer and this is Ra's way of motivating him to take it?
                            As for Roy dressing up as the Arrow, that's still interesting but it must be to protect Oliver and throw Lance off?
                            I'm super excited for this episode though, things are really building up...Finally
                            By the sounds of things, Ra's will let "slip" Oliver's ID as the Arrow to Lance, and then either Ra's or Nyssa will reveal that Thea killed Sarah, thus pushing Lance over the edge to start another war with the Arrow.

Which, my sinking gut feeling tells me, then will lead to Laurel stepping in to protect Oliver, most likely shielding him directly from harm while in her costume and possibly in between the two men while Lance as a gun pointed at Oliver's chest.

This will lead to either #1 Lance's heart giving out or #2 Him being fed up with Starling and leaving to go Captain some other police force.

You read it here first.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎