Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Nuclear Man" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhippie2000
    Cant he go to smallville and ask clark for some Black K?
    Haha that sure would've helped them!

Comment

So wait, is the Flashpoint arc only going to be a season long? I thought they were going to stretch out this time travel "whodunit" arc the entire run of the series XD Don't get me wrong, I'd be very happy if they wrapped it up in the first season so they can move on to other Flash arcs but I'm curious.

Comment

I wonder if they do go with Flashpoint will it change Arrow as well as Flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
          I wonder if they do go with Flashpoint will it change Arrow as well as Flash.
          That would be interesting as a two hour super sized episode as opposed to an actual crossover....cause in the end he'll correct the timeline like nothing had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by cryhwks
            I think there being 2 different blood types means Wells isn't a future Barry.
            Wells could still be future Barry. He could have killed the Reverse Flash he chased and something happened to his powers, so he's using the RF costume (and now the tachyon device) to try to boost them so he can get back to his own time.

Yeah, it's a stretch, but Wells just being Reverse Flash is too much like the Deathstroke storyline from Arrow.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎