Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Sylar want his powers back in Heroes season 2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Sylar want his powers back in Heroes season 2?

I mean, going by what we see in seasons 2 & 3, Gabriel Gray wasn't really evil within by himself. It's the power he has. He has this hunger to kill, & this power basically made him insane. And in season 4, he asks Matt to take his powers away because he views them as a curse.

However, in season 2 he didn't have powers to begin with, but still went to see Mohinder Suresh to get his powers back. He was still obviously a killer without them at that point. But if it was his power alone that made him so insane, why did he want his powers back? Wouldn't he have probably changed now that the power has gone? i just don't get it?

Originally posted by Luthorsrock123
    I mean, going by what we see in seasons 2 & 3, Gabriel Gray wasn't really evil within by himself. It's the power he has. He has this hunger to kill, & this power basically made him insane. And in season 4, he asks Matt to take his powers away because he views them as a curse.

However, in season 2 he didn't have powers to begin with, but still went to see Mohinder Suresh to get his powers back. He was still obviously a killer without them at that point. But if it was his power alone that made him so insane, why did he want his powers back? Wouldn't he have probably changed now that the power has gone? i just don't get it?
    His powers don't seem to be gone, just broken. And I've always thought Sylar's killing was more a combination of factors.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎