0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Go Away, Gotham
    0%

I gave it a 6. The only scenes that held my interest were the ones with Fish Mooney. I had a strong dislike for her when the season began, but she has really grown on me – so much so that if they kill her off at the end of the season – for Penguin's sake, I'll be disappointed. Was I the only one who detected a spark between Butch and Fish (after he rescued her)? My guess is that he's in love with her, even if it is a one-way street (so far).

The rest of the episode was ok. The interrogation montage in this episode reminded me of the one they did when Jim was at the asylum, so that felt repetitive.

I thought the scenes with Oswald and his mother were strange. As good as Carol Kane is (and can be), I find her portrayal of Gertrude rather embarrassing. I just don't know what they intend to do with the character.

The scenes with Nygma and Mrs. Kringle were good, and it's nice to see Jim's dogged determination pay off. You could even say he owes that arrest to Oswald.

I guess the jury's still out on whether Selina was lying to Bruce about lying about not seeing who killed his parents, but I'm sure they'll work things out later on.

A good episode, but certainly not as good as some of the early ones.

Comment

I hope they don't solve all of this in 2 episodes like this show has always done..
      Jim going to Arkham? Solved in 1 episode!
      Fish being captured and Penguin taking over? Solved in 1 episode!
      Build up for Harvey's reaction to Penguin being alive? Solved in about 2 minutes!
      Whole police force walks out when Victor comes in for Jim? solved in 1 episode! Everything is back to normal!
      Please make some consequences for these characters actions..
      I'm getting kind of bored with the show, mostly because the only thing I like is Penguin and Jim..
      Jim is just kind of a "Oh you don't want me to do that? Well I am now going to make a huge scene about that and do it as soon as I can" kind of character..

The scene with Penguin in the Club rubbing on tables and drinking were weird and I about fell asleep on the whole Bruce/Selina scene..

Can we please get 1 main villain and stick with him? Instead of this whole "New villain every week" thing? I understand the show is based on Jim who has to go after these kind of guys..but can we get someone besides Falcone and Maroonie? None of them are really even in the episodes or do anything..I'd like someone who Jim can't catch for once..

I'm pretty sure that guy interrogating Fish would have heard some huge 200 pound guy running torwards him in a quiet area..also what the hell is Bullock thinking going out with Fish? I'm sure they'll solve this in 1 episode like they always do though..

Comment

It was ok. Nice to see they revisited the corruption in the GCPD. The stuff with Nygma and Penguin was again very good.

I missed Barbara though. Shoot me.

Comment

I enjoyed seeing Alfred, Bruce, and Selina back this week. I missed them.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎