No announcement yet.

Villains

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villains

Well so far we have confirmation of Hank Henshaw and Winslow Schott who we later know from the comics become Cyborg Superman and The Toyman. Also Kara's step sister Alex sounds like she may ultimately become a villain, but I was wondering what over villains you are expecting and/or hoping to show up?

I would say surely the Silver Banshee will be one of the main villains at somepoint.

I am also hoping for Cadmus and a Superboy clone that starts out evil before becoming good.

I don't think it's fair to make the assumption that Schott and Alex are going to be villains just because they're based on comic-book villains, but that's neither here or there.

As far as villains I'd like to see go, I think there's a golden opportunity to use a number of Supergirl's New 52 adversaries such as Simon Tycho, H'El, Reign, and Black Banshee. I'd also love to see the Dark Supergirl, Brainiac, and Livewire get used.

Comment

I didn't make any assumptions with Alex I said she MAY ultimately become a villain. As for Schott and Henshaw who knows but I think it is fair to assume they will be or become villainess somewhere down te line, otherwise there would no point using the character names at all.
      Last edited by Stebob1984; 01-09-2015, 08:45 AM.

Comment

For vilains i propose Lobo , Toyboy and Shyla Kor Onn

Comment

I still say with "LEX" in her name Alex is bound to be shady at some point. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            I still say with "LEX" in her name Alex is bound to be shady at some point. Heh.
            They could possibly do a variation of Lex's niece (I think it's his niece) that has previously been Supergirls enemy. Granted it would create a very similar relationship as to what Clark and Lex had in SV but it's plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
              They could possibly do a variation of Lex's niece (I think it's his niece) that has previously been Supergirls enemy. Granted it would create a very similar relationship as to what Clark and Lex had in SV but it's plausible.
              Well if anything it adds a new dimension because these two are siblings. I really think Alex is going to be one of those characters who they will tease but can ultimately end up going either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebob1984
                Well if anything it adds a new dimension because these two are siblings. I really think Alex is going to be one of those characters who they will tease but can ultimately end up going either way.
                A certain level of extra dimension but for the earlier season's Lex and Clark pretty much had a brotherly relationship with how Clark spoke to him about everything bar the obvious exception. Lex even did the big brother thing and tried to get him out of trouble a couple of times.
                The fact it would be so close to SV is something that could put them off doing it or if they do go down that route they need to be careful with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
                  A certain level of extra dimension but for the earlier season's Lex and Clark pretty much had a brotherly relationship with how Clark spoke to him about everything bar the obvious exception. Lex even did the big brother thing and tried to get him out of trouble a couple of times.
                  The fact it would be so close to SV is something that could put them off doing it or if they do go down that route they need to be careful with it.
                  Yeah i guess you're right mostly. The whole they have the same parents (well technically anyway) dynamic could add extra to it aswell mind. I just wonder does Alex already know about her sisters powers or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Stebob1984
                    Yeah i guess you're right mostly. The whole they have the same parents (well technically anyway) dynamic could add extra to it aswell mind. I just wonder does Alex already know about her sisters powers or not?
                    I think if they make her know of the abilities then she won't become a villian.
                    I'm more curious how the entire step-sister bit will work, as it implies she got to Earth as a young child and was adopted. Or is it just one of those relationships that people consider to be brother/sisterly?

Comment

Nah I think they definitely grew up together, which admittedly does put her not knowing about her sisters powers (if thats what they go for) a little puzzling regardless of Kara hiding her powers growing up.

Comment

As a refresher, here is what we were told about Kara and Alex, as per TVLine.
                        For Kara Zor-El aka Kara Danvers, the show is eyeing Caucasian females, age 22 to 26, to play 24. As the series’ mythology goes, Kara at age 12 was sent from her dying home planet of Krypton to Earth, where she was taken in by the Danvers, a foster family who taught her to be careful with her extraordinary powers. After repressing said skills for more than a decade, Kara is forced to bust out her super moves in public during an unexpected disaster. Energized by her heroism for the first time in her life, she begins embracing her abilities in the name of helping the people of her city, earning herself a super moniker along the way.
                        The other lead role currently being cast is that of 26-year-old Alexandra “Alex” Danvers, Kara’s gorgeous, brilliant, science-minded foster sister. Growing up, Alex was partly jealous of her sibling yet also fascinated by her abilities, prompting Alex to learn as much as she could about alien anthropology, sociology and culture. Today, Alex works for a secret government organization and, alongside her heroic sis, will face many challenges, both mundane and super.
                        From those descriptions, it sounds like Alex will start out as Kara's "Girl Friday", so if the writers do eventually go down a darker road with Alex, it's probably going to require some major catastrophic catalyst.
                        Last edited by DigificWriter; 01-14-2015, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DigificWriter
                          As a refresher, here is what we were told about Kara and Alex, as per TVLine.

From those descriptions, it sounds like Alex will start out as Kara's "Girl Friday", so if the writers do eventually go down a darker road with Alex, it's probably going to require some major catastrophic catalyst.
                          Unless it ends up been Alex has to hunt this Supergirl but she doesn't know the Supergirl is Kara? There's alot of possibilities here.

Comment

In light of Nina Tassler's comments about the show, it seems fairly clear - at least to me - that Alex and Kara are going to start out as allies, especially given the way Alex's bio is worded.

This comparison has been brought up before, but I think the show is going to have a vibe similar to The Secret World of Alex Mack, especially now that we know for sure that it's going to be a Serialized Procedural, with Kara in the Alex Mack role and Alex in the Annie Mack role.

Comment

H
                              Originally posted by DigificWriter
                              In light of Nina Tassler's comments about the show, it seems fairly clear - at least to me - that Alex and Kara are going to start out as allies, especially given the way Alex's bio is worded.

This comparison has been brought up before, but I think the show is going to have a vibe similar to The Secret World of Alex Mack, especially now that we know for sure that it's going to be a Serialized Procedural, with Kara in the Alex Mack role and Alex in the Annie Mack role.
                              I've never heard of Alex Mack what's it about?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎