Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Heroes and Villains" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, now he needs their help

Comment

So if the house belongs to the sorcerer then the sorcerer wrote the book

Comment

how did ursala get in the real world and isnt maleficent still under storybrooke? And Rumple knows who the arthur is?

Comment

Who knows where mal is since the new curse Regina locked her under storybrooke but now

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
            Who knows where mal is since the new curse Regina locked her under storybrooke but now
            good point. if everyone went back to fairytale land then maleficent probably did to so maybe rumple sent her back to the real world for whatever plan he is planning now. Timelines are confusing lol

Comment

You know, it's interesting. In previous episodes we saw the Sorcerer's Apprentice help the Snow Queen get to Storybrooke, but tonight Rumple said the house belonged to a powerful sorcerer who helped the Snow Queen get to Storybrooke. I am starting to think that the man who was introduced to us as the Apprentice was actually the Sorcerer. And I don't think that, at this point, anyone knows.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
                You know, it's interesting. In previous episodes we saw the Sorcerer's Apprentice help the Snow Queen get to Storybrooke, but tonight Rumple said the house belonged to a powerful sorcerer who helped the Snow Queen get to Storybrooke. I am starting to think that the man who was introduced to us as the Apprentice was actually the Sorcerer. And I don't think that, at this point, anyone knows.
                Hmmm could be. You might be right.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎