No announcement yet.

Future of the season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of the season

How does everyone think the rest of the season will play out given the events of the mid season finale.

I highly doubt that Ra's will be the big bad for the season as he now fulfilled the honourable duty (in his mind) of taking blood for blood and I can't see them going down Malcolm's route again.
    At this stage the only thing I can really see is it's going to be something directly related to Laurely (given her trilogy that's coming up) or something to do with Palmer first getting his powers. Either way it seems like they have burnt a major bridge by setting up Ra's/the League for all of this season basically and ending it so soon.

I want to see how Oliver handles Thea and will Oliver and Felicity become an item?

Comment

I think that now Ra's has taken blood for blood he'll order Maseo or Nyssa to take him to a Lazarus Pit or something to revive him. After that I think we're setting up for an ARGUS/Waller fight. I mean whatever happened in the past to push Maseo to joining the League.

They could also go back down the road with Merlyn again as he could have something different planned. He orchestrated Sara's death and since Ra's lives so does the bounty on his head.

Comment

The theme of this season is Oliver Queen versus Arrow.

We saw a version of this in the pilot.

The Pit causes mental issues.

Seeing as Oliver is currently quite damaged, maybe he is healed by the Pit.

The Pit then may cause Oliver to go all season one Oliver on us.

It's up to the Arrow team to sort him out.

Probably an even less likely scenario but I'd love to see some massive fight between The League, ARGUS and maybe HIVE. Throw in China White and the Triad, Slade Wilson and some crazy Russians too .
        Last edited by Quark; 12-11-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quark
          The theme of this season is Oliver Queen versus Arrow.

We saw a version of this in the pilot.

The Pit causes mental issues.

Seeing as Oliver is currently quite damaged, maybe he is healed by the Pit.

The Pit then may cause Oliver to go all season one Oliver on us.

It's up to the Arrow team to sort him out.

Probably an even less likely scenario but I'd love to see some massive fight between The League, ARGUS and maybe HIVE. Throw in China White and the Triad, Slade Wilson and some crazy Russians too .
          The Pit only causes you to go temporarily insane, it isn't a permanent side effect.

That last option would require an entire season to get through all the fight scenes :P

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
            That last option would require an entire season to get through all the fight scenes :P
            I know but it would be so awesome!

Comment

They are going to rename the show The Atom & Felicity, and that's the moment when I'm quitting watching it.

Ok, more seriosly, the Arrow gets missing for some time, and it's time for the Arsenal, Dig and Felicity, and also Laurel to take care of the city. Also, small subplot with The Atom, if it has to be here. The Flash can make a guest apperance again. Then (surpsingly!) the Arrow comes back to Starling alive, without any explanation, and somehow changed, acting strange (well, more strange than usual) and we have the rest of the season, through bits of information put here and there, to figure out what the hell happened in that mountains. Hopefully in the end we are given an explanation which doesn't involve anything supernatural like a resurrection.

Comment

i kinda agree with Amarice, except i think that we will see how Oliver's death has changed everyone else and how everyone else has moved on without Oliver in their lives (diggle, roy, thea, and Ray + Felicity) I think that the Atom and Felicity will be a major plot as since Oliver is dead, we will see how Felicity is deeply sad and emotionally changed because of Oliver's death, but since he died she has to move on with her life, so Felicity will work with Ray as the Atom and Ray/Atom will replace Oliver/Arrow until he returns back from the dead becuase of Maseo and the Lazurus Pit. After Oliver is resurreced and returns, everything will go sorta back to normal, and Oliver will become a changed/different/more happy/realised man and thats when Felicity will realise that she loves Oliver... and Laurel will have also advanced in her training and unfortunately be one step closer to becoming Black Canary (sorry Laurel fans... but kill me now)

Comment

Oliver will have more Dreams about Felicity which will make his love for Felicity grow even stronger that it already is. This will make him fight hard to stay alive and how writers keep him alive or revive him is anyone's guess.
                  What I can't wait to see is the how the writers handle the Felicity and Oliver situation will they stay friends or will they become a couple? I think right know they have to become a couple because of what Oliver said to Felicity before he went to the fight. I don't think Felicity and Ray will become a couple because it seems she think he a jerk and really does not like him.
                  Last edited by acer15; 12-19-2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by markom97
                    After Oliver is resurreced and returns, everything will go sorta back to normal, and Oliver will become a changed/different/more happy/realised man and thats when Felicity will realise that she loves Oliver... and Laurel will have also advanced in her training and unfortunately be one step closer to becoming Black Canary (sorry Laurel fans... but kill me now)
                    Originally posted by acer15
                    Oliver will have more Dreams about Felicity which will make his love for Felicity grow even stronger that it already is.
                    Please, tell me something guys - do you really expect from an action show to include more paring stuff? I'm usually cool with any pariring relations the creators in tv shows came up, because for me it's like salt - a pinch of it in a meal is okay and without it would be kinda bland, but let's imagine that one put too much of it. In season 3 I feel that there is too much of Olicity "salt" already (which is the pairing I'm not especially fond of, the way how it's handled is another matter). Actually I would like to see Oliver fixated on the mission. The sad true is this type of life ruins every relationship. Felicity is still the most normal person of them all, the belief that could change Oliver to be less damaged, obssesive and stubborn is an illusion (no woman can change a man in real life, so here it also isn't going to work).

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎