Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Hibbing 911?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Hibbing 911?

What did you think?
    10 - 9-1-Won
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - That was lame.
    0%

garbage

that female sheriff was so annoying I wanted to punch my screen

I think this might be my least favorite episode of the whole show
    Last edited by taftvalue; 12-02-2014, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Another vampire episode, another filler. It is one of the better fillers this year, I guess.

Comment

also uhm excuse me but since when do vampires eat the flesh of their victims? Is this just another 'hey guys suddenly everything's different and we won't explain why moment' ?

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
          Is this just another 'hey guys suddenly everything's different and we won't explain why moment' ?
          Oh definitely ;D The producers have no idea what they're doing, now I'm sure ;D

Comment

I found Donna really irritating, but what was worse was her acting like a doormat. I loved Jody calling the ex a douche - she's been hanging around the boys far too much.

It was okay for a filler. Not great, but not a total mess either.

Comment

I gave it 6 but I'm starting to think that I should have given it an even lower score.And since when vampires eat their victims??In comparison to the "Ask Jeeves" episode it had a good pay off in the end when Dean went all hitman style and unloaded his gun on that monster,I loved that scene.But here we got nothing,I hope the mid season finale pays off for the previous boring filler episodes.

Comment

I feel like I can write a How To Write A Supernatural Filler Episode Guideline after watching the last few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by stovers
                  Another vampire episode, another filler. It is one of the better fillers this year, I guess.
                  The writers are just phoning it in ATM.

Comment

I know I'm late in my post but I was only able to watch the episode yesterday. I also have to admit that, as much as I love Jodi, I was thinking this ep. wasn't going to be that great. Imagine my surprise when I turned out to be wrong! (and seems like I'm the only one who did?)

Jodi at a Sheriff retreat. Interesting. And super!chirpy!Donna. Did they mention her being a Sheriff in the spa episode? I don't remember.

That ex husband was a total jerk!

No MOL lore on the Mark? I find that a little hard to believe.

Jodi calling the boys. Cute conversation. I loved her giving Sam crap for not calling about Dean. Jodi rocks!

Donna getting Jodi in to see the body.

Another attack!

The boys pulling their Fed routine with a bunch of Sheriff's? I half thought someone would call them on it.

I loved Dean getting defensive over their "pretend job". "This badge means something." "I made it at Kinkos." Made me smile, making me smile now.

Jodi putting the jerk ex in his place and telling Donna she's not fat. I was all "you go, Jodi!"

Dean playing to the deputy's vanity. Clever.

Donna learning the truth about supernatural creatures. Who else knew she was going to be brought into the 'the world'? *raises hand*

Jodi vouching for Donna, then the 2 in the backseat. Though did anyone else notice Jodi switched sides in the car? She started out behind Dean then, when they got to the cabin, she was behind Sam. Continuity wrangler feel asleep, I guess? or Jodi climbed over Donna (or vice versa) at some point on the ride? I know, it's a small thing but it bothered me.

So a vamp nest. And a 60's hippie chick vamp? Okay, I know we haven't had a 'good' vamp since Lenore (oh, Amber how I miss you!), but the cop guy wanting to go straight and getting his head chopped off seemed...weak.

Loved how both Dean and Donna were working themselves free, then saved Jodi and Sam.

And the paralells of Donna and Jodi's little talk (Jodi offering pointers to Donna), and Sam and Dean's. Sam's concern over Dean saying that he felt normal at last? Very subtle but also very nice.

I do feel like the boys took a bit of a backseat in this episode (there actually wasn't much of them) but with the spotlight on Jodi, whom I love, I wasn't too upset.

Originally posted by taftvalue
                    also uhm excuse me but since when do vampires eat the flesh of their victims?
                    The vamps mentioned that they "use up everything" from their victims, including taking their belongings. No waste of flesh, blood or clothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎