Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Girls Girls Girls?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Girls Girls Girls?

What did you think?
    10 - Yes Yes Yes
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - No No No
    0%

decent episode, Rowena is awesome!

8/10

Comment

Wow, this episode had a lot going on, didn't it?!

Dean's dating app--cute! And the behind the story is cute as well. Jensen was asked at SDCC this summer what Dean's dating profile would say. The guy who wrote this episode happened to be there and heard it and said "I have to use that!" So when this episode came around he went back and found exactly what Jen had said and wrote it in (at the bottom of the screen where it says something like "looking for no strings attached, just rolling through town. Interested?"). Heh.

I also liked how Sam thought maybe Dean was being catfished. Only hey, he's not. Except Dean's 'date' is a woman who is trying to get him to sell his soul? Um, okay.

Hannah getting naked. Uh..........

When the girl killed the demon, I wondered if she had a deeper plan. Guess not?

Rowena killing the one dude, the other demon smoking out. Can I say I'm already really enjoying Rowena. Like her son, she's just deliciously fun to watch. And that accent is great (if a little hard to understand at times).

Hannah's meatsuit has a husband? And she plays like she's in love with Cas? Seemed like a bit of a cheap ploy to get Cas and Hannah to kiss, to me.

Crowley on his throne is always fun to watch.

Witches can take out demons, now? That's....I don't know what to think of that, actually. Even if it is just this one witch, but others must know about it if it's online, right?

Anyone else notice that the 3 witches were made up of 1 blonde, 1 brunette and 1 redhead? I wonder if that was on purpose?

The return of Cole--still thinking Dean's a demon, eh?

Referencing Jimmy and his daughter.

Wait, Little Miss Zealot is quitting? i get that human feelings might be influencing her decision but this lady has been full blown dedicated to the mission. For her to just up and quit like this seemed OOC to me. And poor Cas all on his own again now.

The boys meet Rowena, Cole stops Dean from taking out Rowena, Cole and Dean fight. I know Dean's not a demon anymore but I was a bit surprised at how evenly matched they were. I figured Dean would take him down a lot easier than that. But then maybe Dean was letting him get a few licks in?

The blonde is dead.

A liver eating monster? So Dean didn't know what it was? I wonder if he ever looked it up afterwards (or asked Sam for ideas?).

"The people who love me" awwww Dean!

Dean thinks he's past saving? I know he told Sam later he didn't mean it but I....kinda think he did. Dean has always had self esteem issues so wouldn't be a big surprise to see them rearing their head again.

Caroline reconciling with her husband. That's sweet but what exactly is she going to end up telling him. And where is Hannah now (her grace, I mean)? Will we be seeing her again in a new meatsuit?

Rowena captured by demons and facing off with Crowley. Okay, I knew that the reveal was coming (from spoilers, I've known for months that she's Crowley's mother) so it was a bit anti-climactic for me. but Mark played it well and I can't wait to see how Mommy Dearest and the King of Hell bond now (and what will Crowley do to the demons who hurt his mommy?).

So yeah, lots going on. Cole's storyline seems to be finished (which was quick but I didn't care that much so that's good, IMO). The Rowena story is really getting started and the mystery of Dean continues. A solid episode that I went in expecting to not like much but enjoyed more than I thought.

Comment

I did like this episode, but am feeling a bit miffed that we go right into another one-off episode after this one, knowing that the winter hellatus is upon us....hey, that rhymes! LOL

They got rid of Amelia just as quick IMO as they did Hannah, which I'm not complaining about because I was not very fond of her and I truly despised Amelia. Fans of Cas are quick to jump all over their dislike for Hannah....for various "subtext" reasons which I don't ship, but acknowledge its existence.

Hannah acknowledging Caroline's right to her body is a foreshadowing of Cas and Jimmy and Claire, reconciling who should be who and if Cas decides to remain in Jimmy's body, or Jimmy wants no part of the real world, or if Cas is willing to evoke the kind of pain to extract his remaining grace from Claire to remain an angel, or if it's really Jimmy doing it so he can stay an angel alongside Cas, etc. That's going to be the cliffy going into January. This episode and the cliffhanger episode should have been back-to-back IMO....I see nothing in the spoilers for the next episode being anything more than a one-off sad to say....

I do wish Jodi and Crowley would meet up again. That would be funny and so very awkward LOL....maybe in Hibbing 911 but I'm not hopeful.

Every time we get one of the last remaining ongoing female characters (Charlie is the other one)....could this be the episode they kill them off? I have to wonder.....

Comment

Killing off characters like a boss - reminds me of the last season of Boardwalk Empire )
          I think there has been enough fillers this season. It's time to set the story straight and focus on the plot. Making more episodes with the first season, procedural vibe is going to butcher this show, seriously...

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎