Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Girls, Girls, Girls" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is she the first witch?

Comment

workers comp and all that haha

Comment

Poor Hannah......so this obviously is setting us up for the Claire episode. I wonder if Cas will do the same and become Jimmy.....

Comment

Great great scene with Cole and Dean....excellent, that's what makes this show great.

Comment

Crowley has a mother?

Comment

Yup, dear old Mum

Comment

There were a lot of plates spinning in this episode.

Comment

so Rowena actually is Crowley's mother, I'm not really surprised, I knew she'd be his mom the moment they said that the actress needed a scottish accent or a fake one :P

still that's really cool
                  Last edited by taftvalue; 11-26-2014, 02:57 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty much sure that we are going to say goodbye to either Cass or Crowley this season.

Comment

And this Rowena character is awesome - finally we had a decent episode after the ****** 10x06 and 10x04 fillers. I'm not counting 10x05 - it's more of a fan tribute episode ;D

Comment

They tried killing off Cas a few seasons ago and that did NOT go over well with the fans and with the new Prez of the CW, who I understand is a huge Supernatural and Cas fan. Crowley also has earned his place as a fan favorite and, IMO, a character that they can do anything with and it would always make sense. I want to see this new back story of Crowley's. With Crowley, he could easily be "killed off" at any time but his status as King of Hell and son of Rowena, probably the alpha-witch, he has the power and means to return whenever he pleases.

If Cas decides to release Jimmy, I think that would be a huge mistake on the writers' part. Jimmy is just a vessel, Cas' meat suit, and the only person who would have any relationship with him is Cas....Sam and Dean would just let him go home, like they did in Rapture. A more honorable way to go than just walking into a river, but still, it would be wrong and out of place.

Unless for some reason they've been feeding us a red herring in the teases that Supernatural has several more seasons to go, and this indeed is the final season, then killing off Cas and Crowley makes zero sense. These two characters, and the actors who bring them to life, are integral to the entire storyline now. IMO, if you felt the last few episodes were boring, fun but disappointing, it's because those two weren't in them. Next week's episode is going to be fun (again) but with the winter hellatus cliffhanger upon us, it's just not doing it for me.

I'm very excited about Rowena. She looks deliciously evil....E-vill and Crowley looks horrified. This will bring Crowley back to the boys no doubt about it. Team Free Will plus one is a very exciting and powerful dynamic. Can't wait to get back to it.

Comment

I don't think season 10 is going to be the last. The fandom would not let them end it the next year ;D But I noticed that they have slight problems with viewership once again, probably because they dropped the Deanmon plot too early - even Jared and Jensen were disappointed - so the next year will probably be the last one for this series.
                          With The Flash and Arrow, CW will not have any reasons to keep Supernatural alive if its ratings won't live up to expectations.
                          After all these years all I really want is a decent ending to the story. And it's surely impossible with another 200 episodes, as the producers were joking ;D

Comment

Better episode. I thought though that they could have done so much more with Cole (I think that is his name). Rowena looks cool so hope to see more of her.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎