Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Draw Back Your Bow?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did miss Laurel, because I've been enjoying her transition to Black Canary, but I still did enjoy this episode for the most part. Ray is adorkable and I was thrilled at the mention of the Dwarf star and the sneak peek of the plans for the ATOM suit at the end of the episode.

I've never been a fan of the whole introducing a new love interest to make the OTP realize that they want to be together. It's clumsy and makes it hard to buy into the idea of the OTP (which it seems is Ollie and Felicity for the producers) actually being good for each other. I also thought that Diggle was looking out for Ollie and ignoring Felicity's needs and feelings in this episode.

But I did like the bonding with Oliver and Roy and the scene with them all going to dinner to show that they really are building a found family.

All in all, I enjoyed the episode and I'm pleased that they're going to the full-on hero route with Ray.

Comment

If it boils down to eye candy, then I'm guilty of putting my hand in the candy jar. Felicity looked like $10 million on the ep....then Ray put the necklace on her.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamsofnever
        I did miss Laurel, because I've been enjoying her transition to Black Canary, but I still did enjoy this episode for the most part. Ray is adorkable and I was thrilled at the mention of the Dwarf star and the sneak peek of the plans for the ATOM suit at the end of the episode.

I've never been a fan of the whole introducing a new love interest to make the OTP realize that they want to be together. It's clumsy and makes it hard to buy into the idea of the OTP (which it seems is Ollie and Felicity for the producers) actually being good for each other. I also thought that Diggle was looking out for Ollie and ignoring Felicity's needs and feelings in this episode.

But I did like the bonding with Oliver and Roy and the scene with them all going to dinner to show that they really are building a found family.

All in all, I enjoyed the episode and I'm pleased that they're going to the full-on hero route with Ray.
        I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one listening up, when Ray Palmer is mentioning the dwarf star alloy in such a non chalant way. I'm pretty convince the suit will allow him to shrink, after that he will have to leave the show and move ot the Flash ;-).

The color of Felicities Dress was also perfectly in the Atom's blue.

I liked the episode pretty much, but more for the supporting cast than the main plot. Tatsu was great with the blade, I'd love to see more of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
          If it boils down to eye candy, then I'm guilty of putting my hand in the candy jar. Felicity looked like $10 million on the ep....then Ray put the necklace on her.
          The show offers eye candy in large doses (Felicity, Thea, Cupid, Nyssa), that they offer brilliant acting surely helps. But occasionally they make a scene just richer by being in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo
            Barricity ship is terrible, it needs to be renamed to the Ferry ship
            Or Smash - Smoak + Flash

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemix
              I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one listening up, when Ray Palmer is mentioning the dwarf star alloy in such a non chalant way. I'm pretty convince the suit will allow him to shrink, after that he will have to leave the show and move ot the Flash ;-).
              If they are going to make him the Atom, he will really be able to stalk felicity by going into her cell phone and coming out the other end

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemix
                The show offers eye candy in large doses (Felicity, Thea, Cupid, Nyssa), that they offer brilliant acting surely helps. But occasionally they make a scene just richer by being in it.
                Yes! Up with eye candy (for the ladies too-you must be digging some of the guys--or other ladies, not that there's anything wrong with that). And down with sappy high-school crushes, let's see 'em get busy :-)

Comment

I liked the episode just for Cupid and Captain Boomerang. That Olicity thing is starting to seriously spoil the show. I hope Felicity ends up really soon with Palmer, Oliver forgets all about their "thing" and the show continues as before. I started to watch the show because I like superheroes and villains, because I'm in love with archery but lately we see Oliver more often pining over Felicity than using his bow. I don't understand why writers do that kind of thing to the shows. They start up great and then they become another boring couple-centric show!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎