Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Ask Jeeves?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Ask Jeeves?

What did you think?
    10 - Ask and you shall recieve.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Im sorry I Asked.
    0%

I thought this episode was pretty boring. I didn't even finish watching it.

Comment

Not bad,even thought the other characters were bloody annoying I enjoyed this episode for what it was.

Comment

Another pointless filler episode and except for the way Dean kept shooting the shapeshifter at the end, it was a bloody pointless episode.

Comment

I'm at the point I'm only watching it now as I've been watching the show for so long. They need to get back to some actual storyline for this season as at the moment there is nothing going on other then Dean wanting to kill things.

Comment

Wow, another great "Then" sequence! They've been doing so well with those this season.

Once the maid tried on the pearls I was all "yep, she's dead". And then, boom, she was.

Bobby's phone, like John's, must either get recharged by the boys or have the best plan ever. LOL

The cougars coming onto them. And was it me or did Dean seem kind of into that one lady?

The butler lying about the maid. Huh.

The inheritance is a key? Made me immediately wonder what it unlocked.

So now they're murder suspects. And let the Clue references begin! I giggled each time (the different weapons--though I'm disappointed they couldn't work them all in), and of course the "Wadsworth" mention for the movie. And a secret passage. Cool!

Who else called it that the one wife was having an affair with the great nephew or whatever he was? *raises hand*

Those ladies so hitting on Sam, then fawning over him. It reminded me of Gert (the only good part of "Red Sky at Morning") and I thought "wow, the older ladies love Sammy!"

So the butler is found dead while Dean is talking to him. And it's a shifter. At this point I was pretty sure it was Olivia, the maid. Anyone else guess it then?

Oops, cop is dead.

The reveal about Olivia (as I said, I'd guessed it so it wasn't a big surprise to me) was a bit anti-climactic. I actually enjoyed watching the other family member's reactions over anything else.

So Olivia was a shifter and Bobby killed her Dad? Wouldn't her first targets be Sam and Dean then, since they are 'related' to Bobby? *is confused*

Dean shooting all those times. I get that we're supposed to think he has pent up rage or something but me, I just saw it as overprotective!Dean. Taking out the girl who threatened Sammy, you know? Sam bringing it up in the car and Dean brushing him off. We'll see if it plays in later.

And wow, was it me or was that not great CGI at the end there?

But on the whole I found this episode to be fun and cute.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎